21

I threw the bags of clothes onto my bed and sat down. I was really tired, but all I could think about was that 'fan'. It couldn't have been a fan. I don't have fans. Im not famous. I was snapped out of my train of thought by Shawn snapping his fingers in my face. I shoved his fingers away from my face annoyed.

"What crawled up your ass THIS time. Or are you on your pd?" I was then red hot with fury. "Do you really want to ask that again?" I threatened. He put his hands up in surrender turning away from me.

"So you will be staying in the hotel for a few more days. The boys will leave tomorrow. " Katherine explained. My pissy mood had died down. Shawn's arm was wrapped around me. He always seemed extra clingy when Nash was near me. And Nash always got super pissy around us, considering he even knows we're not dating.

"Hey guys lets play hide and seek!" Gilinsky yelled. Everyone cheered in unison. "Okay, so I will write names in matts hat to determine the teams." He said writing our names down.

First, Gilinsky and Aaron. Next, Johnson and Shawn. Then, Taylor and matt. Then, Nash and I. And lastly Carter and Cameron.

"NOT IT!" everyone screamed except for Carter. "Dammit! Carter!" Cameron said. They huffed and laid on the bed.

"One, two, three, four..."

Nash grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator. He pressed the basement button and smirked. When the doors opened he grabbed my hand once again and led me down the long dark hallways which frightened me. We found a room that was labeled STAFF ONLY and quietly opened the door. We stepped inside and it was another room. The control room with all the cameras. He turned around and locked the door.

"They will never find us in here." He laughed. I nodded and looked at the cameras. "You know," he said grabbing my arm pulling me closer. "I hate that you and Shawn are 'dating' he quoted dating. "I really like you." He smiled which caused my face to turn hot. He fully wrapped his arms around my waist near my butt. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. His hands were placed on my butt while our lips did most of the work moving perfectly in sync. I then felt a light squeeze which caused me to giggle.

Why am I letting him do this? Why am I doing any of this? It's the rush of pleasure and the amazing feeling that doesn't let me stop. I can't help myself. I can't help his long hair or his gorgeous blue eyes or his voice or the way he kissed me. But I can't stop thinking about lazy eyes. His lazy eye was adorable. And his hair quiffed in the most perfect way and his smile is breathtaking why am I still doing this?

He licked my bottom lip for entrance but i denied. "Tease." he mumbled on my lips. "Maybe," I pulled away but he kissed me again "we,"
"shouldn't,"
"do,"
"this."
He pulled back a little and looked at my eyes. "I need you." He whispers.