[Leah...? Seth?]

Millie tracks through the woods aimlessly. She thinks about Jasper, as usual.
As she walks she hears a familiar voice.

"Laurent?" She hears Bella ask. Millie furrows her brows. She runs in the direction of the voices and runs into a clearing where she can see Bella from behind standing about 10 feet away from the familiar vampire. "Millie?" Bella spins around. Questioning Millie presence. Millie shrugs in an 'I'll-explain-it-later' kind of way. Millie stands next to Bella with squared shoulders. Ready for anything.

"Bella. Millie." He nods at the girls.

Bella beams, "Laurent!"

He looks around the forest. "I must admit I didn't expect to find you two here."

"We live here." Millie states, feeling uneasy about the maybe dangerous vampire.

"I went to go visit the Cullens but their house is empty... I'm surprised they didn't take you two. Weren't you two some sort of pets for them?" He slowly starts walking towards them.

"Close." Bella mumbles.

"Do the Cullens visit often?"

Bella froze in place. "Absolutely. All the time." She eventually got out.

"We'll tell them you stopped by." Millie pulls Bella closer to her. Bella finally starts to feel fear and steps closer to her.

He walks around the clearing all nonchalant. "I actually came as a favour to Victoria."

Millie gasped, "y-you're still friends with her?"

He shrugs, "more or less. She asked for the lay of the land with the Cullens. Because well... I'm afraid Victoria isn't very fond of either of you." He gives the girls a fake sad expression.

"That's too bad." Bella murmurs. Grabbing Millie's hand and squeezing tight.

"Yes. She believes in all that 'eye for an eye' nonsense. You two got her mate killed so your mates must feel the same pain as she did."

"Edward will know who did it. He'll... he'll come after you." Bella tries to keep her voice strong.

"I don't think he will. After all, how much could you mean to him if he left you here unprotected? Victoria sent me here for information. She won't be happy about my killing you." He seems to weigh up the options. "Don't be upset. At least I'll kill you quickly, Victoria would have dragged it out." He's suddenly in front of the girls, hands on both their throats. "Choices. Choices." He laughs to himself looking between the girls. Suddenly he looks behind them and his eyes go wide. Letting the girls go. "It can't be..."

An enormous black wolf comes out of the forest. It's the size of a small horse. Four more follow it, Bella and Millie back off. Staring in shock. It growls at Laurent. A low growl that makes the Millie's hair stand on end.

Laurent runs into the forest. The wolves spring into action! Jumping over the girls in the process. As they disappear into the woods Millie grabs Bella and they run away.

They make it to Bella's house where Charlie and Harry are washing their fishing gear.

"Bella? What's wrong?" Charlie asks, worry evident on his face.

"It's not bears!" She puffs. "It's wolves. They're in the forest."

"Damn it Bella, I told you not to go in the forest." Charlie sighs but obviously takes his daughter seriously. Millie looks at Harry. He seems concerned. Not scared. "Harry can you spare some men on res?"