[Accepting]

Millie opens her bedroom door to find Jasper sitting on her bed. She knew he'd be here.

"How long?" He asks, almost resigned to the idea.

Millie takes a seat next to him. Intertwining their hands. "After graduation. I figured we could use the excuse that I'll be looking at colleges."

"2 months... that's so close."

"I wish it wasn't Carlisle changing me." Millie hints.

"6 more years as a human and I'll change you." Jasper suggests. Millie snorts.

"The Volturi won't wait that long."

"4?"

"Jas..." She breathes, "I want to do this."

Jasper closes his eyes as if in pain. "I just don't understand why you're so willing to throw your life away."

Millie grabs his face with her hands. "Jasper Whitlock. I am not 'throwing my life away.' I am choosing to spend my life with you. On a brand new adventure, one we can do together."

Amber meets blue. Jasper stares at her and he smiles. "I'd better get home, don't want your parents finding me." He winks. He opens the window and hesitates. "I think she wants to talk to you."

Millie looks out the window and sees wolf Leah standing at the edge of the trees. Millie waves and Leah transforms back. Jasper holds Millies waist and jumps down with her. Not making a sound. "Millie." She smiles. "Cullen." She nods at Jasper.

"Leah, I just wanted to say something." Jasper starts.  "I just wanted to thank you for protecting and taking care of Millie while I couldn't."

Leah smiles small at him, "it wasn't for your benefit."

"I'm still grateful." He nods his head at her.

"It's no problem Cullen." Millie smiles at her boyfriend and her friend. They're actually getting along.

"We wanted to tell you all that we'll handle Victoria from now on though." Jasper says.

"She started laying low after the small one came back."

Millie giggled, "you mean Alice."

Leah nodded, "I've never looked at her properly, I only know she's short." She shrugs.

"She'll come back." Millie sighs.

"If she does Sam and Jacob have 'dibs' on her. She killed in our land so she's free game for the wolves."

Jasper rolls his eyes. "We'll see."

"I'm also here to remind you about the treaty." Leah gets stern.

"I haven't forgotten."

Millie looks between the two. "Wait — what? What part?"

"If any of them bite — not even kill a human the truce is over."

Millie scoffed. "If I choose it then it's none of your business."

Leah looks at Millie wide eyed. "Chose it? Why would you — I can't. I don't want you to become one of them."

"That's not your choice, Leah." She gently puts her hand on her shoulder. She calms down and sighs.

"I want to support you in whatever you do Millie, but this- this is hard."

Millie hugs Leah tight. "Just promise we can still be friends after." Leah nods into her shoulder.

"I- I have some stuff to think about." Leah transforms and runs off into the night.

As Millie gets back into her bedroom, with the help of Jasper. She hears howling. Jasper looks down at Millie and kisses her forehead. "Leah, is the most understanding werewolf I've ever met. She is going to be okay." He smiles. "It's Jacob we have to worry about."

Millie falls into the first peaceful sleep she's had in a while.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A red head gets out of a car. Inside the car is bloody and a body sits there. She wipes her mouth happily. "Well hello Seattle. I think I'm going to like it here."
She laughs menacingly and walks into a dark alleyway.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

That's the end of Old & New!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate every single one of you. I love reading all your comments they make my day.

The next book will be out probably within the next week and a bit. Not sure on a schedule right now everything is a bit up in the air as I'm moving out and starting uni soon.

Hope you lovelies are having an amazing day/night xxx