Chapter 19.5

This is literally all just smut continued directly from the last chapter so if you want to skip it because you don't like smut, you won't miss any major plot points!

Still Callie's POV

"What time is your roommate coming back?"

"Uh, one," I reply and she pulls her head back from my neck to check the time on the alarm clock by my bed, a sexy smirk creeping onto her lips as she does.

"Perfect."

She attaches her lips to my neck again and gently nips at one of the fading marks that she left there a few days ago.

"Hmm, this one didn't last long enough. I should make it darker this time," she mumbles and I whine in protest.

"I always get looks. And it lasted for days, dude!"

"Good, people know you're taken then," she replies and starts sucking on the same spot, making me let out a quiet moan and relax more under her, giving into it instantly.

Her hand trails down my side slowly until it reaches the hem of my shirt, which she pushes up to expose some of my skin. Her hand rests on my hip and I shiver slightly from the coolness of her rings on my bare skin.

"It's been too long," she mumbles and attaches her lips to mine again, kissing me hungrily. I can tell she's one of her dominant moods, which I know means I have no chance of taking control in this situation, so I let her set the pace how she likes it.

It's only been a week, but I won't object to her eagerness.

She pulls back suddenly and I whine, which makes her chuckle smugly. Both hands grip the hem of my shirt and I sit up slightly, lifting my arms so she can pull it over my head.

She stares down at me and I blush slightly. "What?"

"You're fucking pretty, that's what," she says with a shrug and I chuckle, leaning in to press my lips to her again.

Our lips move eagerly together again while her hands slip around to unclip my bra, letting the straps fall down my arms before tossing it to the side.

"Think you'll be able to keep quiet this time, babygirl?" Billie whispers as she tilts my head with her hand then kisses along my jawline again, her tone teasing.

Last time we hooked up in my dorm room I forgot about the thin walls and made a bit too much noise, prompting a girl in the room next to me to bang on the wall and yell at me to shut the fuck up.

Billie thought it was hilarious, but I was mortified, especially because I have to see the same girl most mornings when I get up for class.

"I don't know, you might have to keep me quiet," I reply suggestively and feel her smirk slightly.

"So many fun ways to do that," she whispers contemplatively before trailing her lips farther down to my chest. She kisses around my breasts teasingly before latching her lips to my nipple while her hand moves up to grope my other tit.

I bite my lip and lean my head back against the pillows, already feeling the need to make noise. I've always been pretty vocal during sex, I can't help it. It's usually a burden, because Billie and I don't often find ourselves somewhere where someone wouldn't be able to hear.