Mommy and Daddy to the Rescue

I don't know how long I was sitting in my car before my parents came. My mom stayed on the phone with me the whole time like she said she would. Soon enough I saw the black truck had pulled up and my mom got out running to my car.

She pulled me into a hug and I started crying into her shirt.

My dad took my keys and handed them to Julius. He watched as the three of us got back in the car and trailed behind once the driver pulled off. My parents sat on either side of me comforting me the best they could.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I said snuggling closer to my mom as my dad held both of us in his arms.

"No need to thank us baby. I'm happy I called when I did. I'm so happy you're okay. As for Cameron, I got something for his ass, don't you worry. This has gone too far," she said.

As the drive continued I felt so safe in my parent's arms as my dad held us close and my mom hummed and rubbed my back. I found myself starting to relax and I must have dozed off. Next thing I know my mom is waking me up and my dad is standing there with the door open.

Julius had grabbed my things and taken them inside. My parents walked on either side of me as we walked to the door.

"You want to stay downstairs or go up to your room baby?" my mom asked.

"Um, I want to go to the studio actually. I want to be alone for a little bit if you don't mind," I replied.

I was in no shape to dance at the moment, but singing would help me what get what I was feeling off my chest.

My parents nodded and watched as I walked off towards the studio. Once I got down there, I headed straight to the booth and played the song that got me through my break up in the first place. 

BACK UPSTAIRS

"Jay, you better find that boy before I do. I know this isn't the first time he's popped up on her. I know in my heart it isn't. I've never seen Blue so broken like this. I want him handled," Bey said as her voice broke with each word.

Jay pulled her close and consoled his wife as best he could. He knew that Cameron had been popping up. Never in a million years did he imagine his daughter having a stalker.

Blue is very independent like her mother and doesn't like to get her parents involved, but this has gone too far. First, the boy got a pass when he initially put his hands on Blue, but this? Clearly the warning he got wasn't enough. This would not continue. Not on his watch.

"I'll handle everything babe. I promise you he won't put his hands on her again. I mean, if anything we could always get Solange to handle him," Jay said laughing trying to lighten the mood.

Beyonce couldn't help but laugh at that. Her sister was protective of her family and if she would whoop Jay's ass in an elevator, she knew that she'd have no problem slapping the lil boy that put his hands on her niece.

"Should I go check on her?" Bey asked.

Jay shook his head and pulled Bey closer, "Give her some time to get her thoughts together. Trust me, she'll find us when she's ready."

Just as Jay finished his sentence, Jr. came storming in the house yelling for his parents.

Bey looked up at Jay, "You think he found out?"

Jay sighed and nodded his head. Jr. wasn't that much younger than Blue and he's always played the role of lil/big brother. There's nothing he wouldn't do for his siblings and he's been ready to get his hands on Cameron since the first incident.

Jr. finally found his parents in the living room and was mugging them which didn't sit right with Jay. He had to nip this boys attitude in the bud before he got out of control.

"Who you looking at like that?"

Jr. calmed down at the tone of his father's voice and sat across from them, still visibly upset.

"Where's Blue,?" he asked.

"She's in the studio. Before you go looking for her, she wanted to be alone and clear her mind. Give her that space and respect," Bey answered.

"Why didn't y'all tell me that he pushed up on her? Y'all should've called me when it happened!" Jr. said raising his voice.

Jay sat up and fixed him with a hard glare, "Look, I know you're upset, but pipe the hell down. Don't come in here talking out the side of your neck like you run shit. We didn't have to call and tell you anything. Our concern was making sure your sister was okay, which she is. Watch your tone when you're speaking to us. Last warning Shawn. Next time, I'm rocking ya shit."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jr. replied knowing his father didn't make idle threats.

All Jay had to do was threaten Shawn to make him come back to his senses. It was very rare he had to get physical with him. He usually backed down after a warning.

Bey grabbed his hands, "Baby, Blue is okay. How did you find out what happened anyway?"

"There's a picture circulating around," he said pulling out his phone and showing it to them.

There it was. Their daughters pain on display for the world to see. She had already been in the news when the breakup first happened and pictures surfaced of her hospital photos. Now this.

Jay shook his head and handed the phone back to Jr.

"It's only a matter of time before she sees this."

"Well, can I go give her a heads up about it?" Jr. asked.

Jay and Bey looked at each other. They knew how persistent their son could be, but Blue needed this time to herself.

Jay replied, "I know you want to son, but we need to give her a little more time. I promise you I'll get this all straightened out. I'm going to go call the publicist about getting that photo taken down. As for Cameron, you already know."

"You need some help. You know I'm down," Jr. said cracking his knuckles.

Bey was convinced that this was Solange's child because he acted so much like her sister. Always ready for a fight especially when it comes to family.

She saw the look on Jay's face which meant he was contemplating letting Jr. get in on the action. She wasn't having that.

"No, you can't. Stay in your lane and focus on basketball. As a matter of fact, don't you have training with LeBron?" Bey asked.

Jr. shook his head, "I could miss it. As long as Blue is good, I'm good."

Jay pulled him up off the couch.

"Boy you heard what your mom said. Go get ready for your session and I'll drop you off. We'll talk later."

Jr. headed upstairs and Jay headed in the direction of his office. Bey on the other hand picked up the phone to call her mom. Just like she was there for Blue, she knew her mom would give her some kind of clarity to the situation.