Chapter Twenty Nine

<><><><><><>

Dedication: Janemoore123 for the hot cover on the side! It's great, thank you!

Recap:

I was worried about Imogen.

She was going to be having withdrawals. She was going to be alone, the guards don't count. I sighed, sinking further underneath the covers of my bed, curling up into a ball. There wasn't really much to other than sleep right now.

I couldn't wait for Colin to be released. Not only to just be able to hug him again, but more for the escape. I wanted to leave here, just for the weekend and spend proper time with him. With that decision made, a smile made its way onto my face.

This gave me a little hope that this wasn't going to be the worst week of my life.

<><><><><><><><><>

Three hours, twenty-four minutes and roughly about 12 seconds until Colin is released from isolation, not that I was counting or anything. I sighed, staring up at the ceiling. I was at the point I was going to get submitted to a mental asylum. Double trouble aka Annabel and Jaedeen were driving me insane. Now that Imogen (their ring leader) was out, they took it upon themselves to follow me around like a bad smell. I was going to definitely punch one of them in the throat by the end of the day.

"Party tonight?" Annabel asked me for the umpteenth time.

"No."

"Just a small gathering?"

"No."

"Come on, if you just-"

"For the love of God I'm going to backhand you in the face." I growled, pushing to my feet. "Wherever you two crawled out from, I would appreciate it if you go back there."

"That's not very nice." Jaedeen frowned. "We just want to have some fun."

"Awesome, go do that. Away from me." I wandered over to the bathroom and leaned on the sink. I splashed the cold water onto my cheeks, feeling a little flushed.

"What crawled up your butt?"

I groaned dramatically, pressing my palm against my forehead. These girls were going to be the death of me.

"You're a partier, I can tell Hayley." Jaedeen drawled, speaking slowly. "You're not fooling anyone."

Just breathe.

Pivoting, I shoulder barged my way around her. Fetching my bag, I began throwing some essentials in there.

"Where are we going?" Annabel asked, materialising beside me.

"I'm going away from you, seeing as you've invaded my room."

"Where?"

My hands were literally shaking with the desire to hit one of them. Exhaling, I let my eyes drift close. I counted to ten in my head and focused on my breathing.

"What is she doing?" I heard Annabel mutter.

Slowly, I re-opened my eyes and continued packing. Really, I was proud of myself. Not very often I had this much self-control. Still focusing on my breathing, I put a few more things in back. I swung it onto my shoulder and grabbed my pocket knife. I swung around, flipping it open. Annabel's eyes popped open dramatically.

"If you follow me, I'm going to use this on you."

"But-"

"And don't think I'm not serious. I've used to plenty of times before."