⊶ Important A/N ⊷

Hello! Welcome to my first Wattpad book! I hope you enjoy it, just a few small things you should know before continuing.

This is my first book, constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms. But please don't throw flaming bottles through my window cause I don't mention Masky's sideburns enough please, thanks.  ^^

This is all set in an AU- A soulmate AU to be exact, I needed a way to get around a few of the rules for the proxies and this seemed like the perfect solution! Yes, before anyone says it I am aware that Hoodie and Masky arent proxies, but (spoiler) Hoodies a dead boi in the Marble Hornets universe so uh. That was another thing I needed to get around and proxies seemed like a good solution.I'm not skilled enough to write a book where every interaction with the love interest is via oujia board. I also needed them to forget the whole trying to murder each other thing and just completely removing their memories seemed cool.

Another thing to note is that I kinda just smashed the personalities together from what's shown in Marble Hornets and what some of the creepypasta fandom think for Hoodie and Masky, I also added a dash of what their actors are like in real life because- HOW CAN YOU NOT??? 

All characters are over 18 unless specifically said not to be! 

Also, there's no mansion here boi cause I ain't suffering through having 20 different characters under one roof. Let's be real here, I would fall for the whole 'BEN's a stoner' thing and half the book would just be (Y/N) getting high as a kite. Oh! that's important to note,

THERE WILL BE MATURE TOPICS- THIS WILL PROBABLY BE AN ANGSTY AF BOOK. WE CAN'T FORGET THEY ARE MURDERERS. I WILL PUT A DISCLAIMER ON CHAPTERS I DEAM TO BE MATURE FOR WATTPAD, YOU HAVE TO BE 13 TO HAVE A WATTPAD ACCOUNT SO I WILL HAVE  12+ TOPICS!  NOTHING IN THIS BOOK SHOULD BE CONSIDERED  MATURE FOR THE WATTPAD USERS! I AM NOT GLORIFYING ANY OF THE ISSUES THAT WILL BE BROUGHT UP!  PLEASE DO NOT GLAMOURISE THESE THINGS! 

If at some point I do end up with smut i'll probably make the chapter private... Some people would be uncomfortable reading it and sometimes people don't read the authors note... 

also goldfish ;)

Now that that's out the way, see you in Chapter One my dears~

⊶⊗⊷