⊶ Chapter Fifteen ⊷

'you should update regularly, don't disappear for three weeks'

hahaha...

yeh, so I've been very busy- holidays, schools starting back up all that fun stuff. sorry I've not been able to update sooner but on the bright side this chapters like double the length sooooo yeh. remember to take a water break halfway through.

see ya in the next chapter~

⊶⊗⊷

Not being able to get back to sleep you sat curled up on your bed. Holding your phone you scrolled down another article on dreams. 'Death means new beginnings' Chewing on the inside of your cheek you mulled the idea over. That does line up, technically this was a new beginning. Continuing to scroll downwards the meanings got a bit more heavy-hearted. 'Death means a part of you has died.'

What part exactly..? Like your liver or a mental part...? Both were very plausible.

'Death means coping with death.'

Coping with yours or someone else's?

Looking back on the dream it felt like you had been in that situation before.

Shifting through your memories you tried to find the connection. Hannah. It's what happened to her. Not exactly the same. It seemed like your situation was a lot more murderous, instead of just being silenced you- well you were getting sent to the grave. This time being sent dead. Maybe this was your way of coping with Hannah's death... Possible death. She could still be alive. Maybe she used all the commotion caused by the cops to run.

All you could do was hope she was okay.

Well, whatever it was it didn't mean anything. Grabbing Oscar's water off the bedside table you took a sip, it tasted god awful. The taps here must be terrible. Scrunching your face up you put it back down. Guess your living off of bottled water. What to do? Your only company was asleep and it was the dead night. Well, technically it was early morning. The sun just hasn't risen yet.

You were bored.

And fed up with reading article after article on dreams.

When you had your little chat with the receptionist, her name was Molly, she had given you a cluster of pamphlets. Showing you all the city had to offer. Sadly most of the activities advertised had to be paid for. With limited funds, you had to make every little penny last. Grabbing the pamphlets off the bedside table you went to turn the light on. It didn't work. It was working earlier..? Was the bulb done? Leaning forward to check you found the weirdest thing. The bulb was gone, like completely missing. Did Oscar do that? Why would he do that..?

Guess you would just be stuck in the dark. Falling back onto your pillows you stared blankly at the ceiling. You really needed to get some sleep... Abandoning your phone you curl up with the blanket your knees to your chest.

-

Yawning you stretched your arms up. Light fluttered through the sheer curtains, what time was it? Checking your phone you jolted up 10 am? Why didn't Oscar wake you for God's sake? Speaking of Oscar where was he? The room was completely empty. Did something happen?! You Felt panic start to set in. Practically jumping out of bed you called out for him, "Oscar?" Making your way to the bathroom you knocked on the door. "Oscar are you in there?" No response. Opening the door you peaked in. Nope. No-one.

Worry really started to kick in now. Frantically you gathered your shoes shoving them on your feet. He couldn't have gone far, could he? Grabbing your phone you checked to see if he had texted or called. Nope. Dialling his number you pressed the phone to your ear fiddling with the door for the hotel room, it rang and it rang. No answer. Oh, God. Oh, God.