❥ᴄʜɪᴀᴋɪ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ: ᴘᴇʀᴋs ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ

PART 2, LET'S DO THIS!!!

Will Contain:
Perks of Dating
General Headcanons
NSFW... sorry again don't burn me yet

LET'S GO!!!

Perks of Dating

▪Unlimited games

▪You always have someone to play with!

▪She is always tired, and can fall asleep anywhere, but really likes it if she is with you.

▪Ok, so we all know Chiaki isn't real... no, not as in she doesn't walk on earth with us (I wish she did), but how she isn't real in SDR2, because she was killed in the Student Council Killing Game (I'm actually on Student Council, and I keep thinking of this). Yet, she is alive, and with you, by the power of something that will be in the General Headcanons. On top of that, she is a program on your phone, so you always have someone to talk to/be with!

General Headcanons

▪Chihiro and Usami actually brought Chiaki back to life, as both a "human", and program!

▪Chiaki actually has an older brother, who got her addicted to video games

▪She was actually sick most of the time as a child, in which she went to video games as a way to stay occupied (these are 2 separate Headcanons on how Chiaki got into gaming)

▪She hates puzzle games with an almost crushing passion

NSFW (IM SORRY AGAIN)

▪She likes roleplaying video games characters. Like, you being Bowser/Mario (top) and her being Peach (bottom).

▪Depending on who you roleplay, it can either be vanilla, or some hardcore BDSM/kinky af.

▪She is a switch. It just depends on the characters you are, and how much energy she has.

▪Toys are sometimes used, but mostly in kidnapping scenarios, or with some really hardcore characters (aka, really strong characters)

Ok! That was the Birthday Special is finished! I apologize for this not being out yesterday, I have exams coming up, and I was given the Information for one of them, and I wanted to get it all down. There will be a requested scenario out today (if i don't crash and burn like i normally do), so look out for that.

Type to ya later!!~♡