Chelsea: Dry Wine.

"Anna!" I screamed from my office chair. "Come in here please!"

The sunlight was blocking the view of my computer screen again.

"There has to be a way to fix this." I spoke out loud forgetting completely that I had called Anna into my office moments before.

"You're going to have to be much more specific." Anna's sarcastic tone cut off my thoughts.

"Every single day I'm blinded by the sunset. I can't update my case notes like this." My hand gestured at the screen.

My patience had been wearing thin over the last week. After Jessica left all I received was a single text message.

'I saw him, I'm fine but please don't ask me about it. Talk soon.'

It bothered me that she hadn't reached out other than with that one message. My mind traveled to her often. The feeling was unfamiliar to me, foreign even, but I knew exactly what it was. I missed her.

My thoughts were interrupted by Anna. "You know, most people enjoy the sunset. I don't think I've ever met someone that hates it."

"Anna please just stop. There has to be a resolution."

"Would you like me to tilt the earth a bit so the sun sets ten feet to the right?" Anna leaned against the doorframe of my office.

She was always sarcastic; at times to a fault. She slowed down her attempts to get to know me a bit but every now and then she let her eagerness get the best of here.

"Anna if you were capable of such things you wouldn't be here working for me would you?" I stood from my chair and approached her.

Anna's eyes locked on mine. We weren't alone behind her I noticed a few people walking throughout the office level. I continued my slow walk towards her. I expected her to back away from me but instead she held her ground.

"Perhaps a call to maintenance could solve my issue Anna. What do you think?" I asked as I stood just arms length away from her.

Anna blinked a few times before turning and returning to her desk. From my doorway I watched her sit gracefully and begin typing on her computer. My eyes lingered on her, letting her know that I was watching her every movement. A few seconds later she looked back up at me.

"It's done, I just sent an email." The way she was looking at me reminded me of Jessica. Her eyes were searching for something, not an object, but answers. And Anna was looking for them the same way Jessica did, through my eyes.

"Are you in a hurry tonight Anna?" My voice was low and discreet. I didn't want anyone to misinterpret what I was about to ask her.

"No."

"Well since I obviously can't finish these notes on my computer I was wondering if...."

"I'll finish them it's fine." Anna cut me off mid sentence. Again her eagerness got the best of her.

"That's fine, I was going to suggest dinner and I could finish them later but that works as well. Goodnight Anna." I turned to return to my office knowing very well that I had just won this sarcastic standoff.

"I choose dinner." Anna called from behind me without hesitation. "Most definitely dinner."

"Moves and countermoves." I whispered as I grabbed my coat and the keys to my office. From behind me I could feel Anna's eyes following me as I walked throughout my office collecting my personal items.

"I'll call a driver." I said nonchalantly as I walked past her towards the elevator. Anna scurried around to grab her things. As I approached the elevator doors and hit the down button. My ears could hear the clicking of heels approaching from behind me.