Arc 1 Chapter 1: Female Lead Is Crazy

Cordilia felt herself being tugged on eery direction and spun in a washing machine.

It finally stopped.

Cordilia groaned as she felt she would vomit.

[Welcome Host. System suggest you sleep first. Memory of the original and the Plot will be transfered and processed while you are asleep and shall appear while you are dreaming] and the system said

'Good idea' Cordilia replied as she rubbed her temples to get the dizziness away

The memory began to transfer.

In Cordilia's dreams, she began to watch the story as if watching a movie.

It was a CEO Genre world.

Cherry Lin was the name of this World's Female Lead. Like all female lead, she stood out the rest. Fierce, independent, intelligent, and most of all, drop dead gorgeous. She could be considered as Little Miss Perfect but..... She is poor and an orphan.

Like all Female Leads, she is bound to have a tragic back story. Cherry Lin's parents have died in a car accident orchestrated by her uncle to get the shares of the Lin family and became the CEO. Lin family is a well off family, its not poor but not overly rich either. And because if this, there is bound to be a conflict between the brothers. Her uncle succeed before his wife and daughter proceed to kick Cherry Lin out of the Family and into the streets.

Bearing this grudge in mind, Cherry Lin vowed to take her revenge and be successful. And thus, Cherry Lin began to run errands, sell newspaper, and other odd jobs to earn money. Years later, Cherry Lin used her brain to apply scholarship in highschool and collage. However, her efforts are not enough, if Cherry wanted to win on the upcoming battle between the Lin Family, she needed to be stronger and needed a backing. And so, she did everything she could to enter one of the top companies.

The Female Lead shot towards the sky in an astronomical rate, from a poor graduated student to Errand Girl to personal secretary of the CEO of Jin Corp, her promotion was quite shocking to normal people, she is capable based from her performance. And the CEO is none other than the world's Male Lead, Jin Xuan Ming.

The female lead intended to use the male lead but did not expect to fall for him. The two played hot and cold, shamelessly throwing dog food here and there. They eventually got together and the Male Lead's personal engagement gift to Cherry Lin is the destruction of the of the Lin Family.

The body Cordilia is in is called Jin Xian Er. And adopted daughter of the Jin Family. Madame Jin is displeased with the fact that she have 5 sons and no daughter. So her sons got the burnt of the attack, being dressed up as girls. Papa Jin did or could not interfere with his Wife so he left his sons to suffer. Until Madame Jin finally made up her mind and adopted a daughter, much to the relief of the males in the household. Xiao, real name of Jin Xian Er had retrieved the purse of Madame Jin from street thieves, got herself beaten just for it. The purse had nothing but credit cards to the thieves left it alone. Jin Xian Er finally handed it back to Madame Jin. Madame Jin took a liking to Jin Xian Er and took her home. Jin Xian Er became the Princess of the Household, very protective of her family. She dislikes the female lead because Cherry Lin is taking over Jin Xian Er's place. The Male Lead got annoyed by Jin Xian Er and kicked her out secretly, Jin Xian Er died when she exited the house, taking the bullet for her brother.

The sniper was actually hired by the Female Lead so she can perform a self sacrificing act to held strong place in the Male Lead's heart, unfortunately Jin Xian Er was the cannon fodder and therefore she got dragged in without her consent.

Cordilia had one thing to say. 'What the fuck.' (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Cordilia opened her eyes before she adjusted her eye sight and turned to observed her surroundings.

In an alley. Cordilia is in an alley.

'How much does a roll of bandage cost?' Cordilia asked

[.... Its free] the system answered and observed the body Cordilia is in that was covered with grime and and dirt.

There is no point of charging fees from his Host, System did not see any point on doing so like in the past. His Master gave him and important job, and that is to help Cordilia succeed and make progress, becoming stronger and if possible, steel her heart. Decreasing Cordilia's accumulated energy, their progress may stagnant, not only that, the interaction between the two of them will not be as cooperative when the time comes trust must be tested. Besides, System lack anything but supplies. Everytime he visited with his previous hosts from one world to another, he collected alot of things, even almost sucking every possible things he find interest and deeme duseful in the future and pricing it with "points" to upgrade himself faster. Now that he is in this situation, System had banished the points in the system space and everything was now free.

System is a great tycoon, come and bite him if you are dissatisfied.

The roll of bandage appeared in Cordilia's hands before she wrapped it around her head to cover her eyes.

"Damage my eyesight System. Make the some blood smeared on the bandage, make the bandage look old and dirty" Cordilia said

[......] 'This new host of mine really had odd ideas' (¬﹏¬)

The system did as it was told and damaged Cordilia's eyesight. It was a painful experience, Cordilia had to endure, "No Pain No Gain", with that thought in her mind, Cordilia stood up. She held a stick in hand and looked left and right.

'System.... There is no rule of not allowing me to look at your surveillance cam right? For now, I want you to be my eyes' Cordilia said before she glanced at System.

[I guess. There is no rule. What are you planning now?] the System asked as he glanced at the direction where the sound of frantic footsteps are approaching, he connected his eyes to Cordilia.

'Simple. Get the attention of Madame Jin' Cordilia replied

[.... You're gonna get your ass kicked] the system said bluntly

'No. I know some self defence. In my memories... I knew martial arts, at least I think it so. With the body I am in that is malnourished. It would be bound to be difficult' Cordilia thought before she stretch her leg and tripped the first person, with him gotten tripped the others followed.

Cordilia picked up the purse. This purse held importance to Madame Jin because her ring is inside it.

Cordilia quickly moved and climbed up on a the holes of the bricks, climbing the wall like a spider just above those boy's jumping range.

"You bitch! Give that back! We got it first!"

"Law of the Jungle, boys. It doesn't matter if you got it first, if you are not strong enough to protect it, others will steal it" Cordilia remarked

Then another set of footsteps approached. It was a few bodyguards. Seeing them, those boys yelled threats to Cordilia before running off.

Cordilia jump down from the wall and walked towards the alley, using the System to navigate her way.

Cordilia exited the lley way and appeared behind Madame Jin.

"Excuse me Madame. Is this yours?" Cordilia asked coolly, not even affected that she was facing the other way.

"Little girl... I am here" Madame Jin said and got in front of the girl, surprised to see the bandaged eyes

"Ah... Sorry. As you can see....I cannot see" Cordilia said as she held up the black purse

She stuffed it on Madame Jin's hands before she turned around, only to bump on the streetlight

F. U. C. K

[..... Pffft]

Cordilia ignored the snickers from her system.

"Hold on... Child how would you like to be my daughter?"

Cordilia wasn't given the choice to reply before she was dragged and tossed inside the white SUV.