Arc 6 Chapter 10

Cordilia left the forest and was marching to the Duke's Palace, she was itching to get her revenge soon okay?

Alot of humans was cautious of her because of her coloring, assuming that she was a vampire, a half blood one seeing as she casually strut in the sunlight.

'Curse the coloring, you shouldn't be so openly prejudiced just because someone had red eyes like the vampires! Does your parents know its wrong to point at someone so brazenly and talked loudly like I have no ears!?'

Cordilia ignored the people and bought herself a horse before making her way the Duke's Palace, thoughts of others are irrelevant to her.

"............." 'Hey! Its rude stealing other peeples revenge, okay?' Cordilia watched as Vampire Hunters marched to the Duke's Palace majestically, it didn't take long for them to be cut down by servants but the humans were relentless.

Humans has an a vantage since its still day light, they are planning to make hole of the place, if the cannons on the side are any indication to that.

It's not even 10 in the morning okay?

Cordilia observed and raised her head, her eyes widen.

'No wonder it is a familiar place..... This Palace is the place where the first war of the humans and vampires began.... The hell! Lucifer will die even if I don't kill him!?' Cordilia exclaimed in her mind

'No gonna happen. I set dibs on killing him ah!' Cordilia took off immediately, entering through the window

Cordilia dashed through the hallways, her sensing is trying to locate where Lucifer was.

Cordilia was surprised to see a battered Lucifer.

'.... My pride took a hit okay? I am clearly stronger than these humans yet I could not defeat his servant...... The History really is working hard' Cordilia thought

'The hell, they are using holy water!' Cordilia inwardly cursed seeing the bottle had splashed on Lucifer's arm, shattering as it drenches him, the burnt smell of flesh was awful.

Cordilia could tell, A'Yuan is return and that means Lucifer is too weak to even use his Space and Time. Then she saw it....

'Heavenly Dao.... Its interfering... It wants Lucifer dead? Why?' Cordilia asked herself

'All the more reason to save him. If I were to choose between my revenge to Lucifer and angering the Heavenly Dao... I prefer the later' Cordilia thought before her eyes widen when Lucifer jump towards the window.

"No!" Cordilia rushed forwards and jump off the window after Lucifer, taking off her cloak and caught his waist, Cordilia wrapped the man with her cloak like a dumpling before crashing in the underbush.

"Idiot! Can't you see that the sun is up outside!?" Cordilia scolded the dumpling in her arms before she looked up

"All of you, SCATTER!!!" Cordilia yelled before she rushed out of the scene herself.

.............

Cordilia arrived in the dark cave quite away from the Duke Palace.

She immediately unwrapped the cloak.

"...... You're quite late" Lucifer suddenly said, Cordilia scowled and kicked him in the face

"You dumbass, now look at you!? How can get my revenge when you're...... You even lost your arm!" Cordilia exclaimed and immediately took a bottle of blood from her space, helping the other drink.

Though he was eyeing her the whole time with that weird look.

"I'm going into Hibernation to fully recover myself...... It will take a long time.... By then, if you live long enough you will extract revenge from me" Lucifer said, though he looked very tired.