Arc 4 Chapter 6

Liu Qingqing was away, preparing for the film that she would participate on, this leaves Cordilia into doing what she wants without being pestered by her.

And so, Cordilia had been incognito once more.

[Here is she comes, Cordilia. Lu Chuchu is about to meet the Second Male Lead in 20 seconds!] A'Yuan warned

Cordilia watched the and the half American-half Chinese Popular Singer, Jack Gu or Gu Jack, has been found out. His disguise had miraculously seen through and this sent his fans in a frenzy. By his panic, he would fled away and get recognised by Lu Chuchu's system, prompting her to go and help to raise favours.

Before that could happen, Cordilia would ruin the plot first.

And so, Cordilia choose a right moment before she screamed loudly, "Male God Film Emperor is here! Male God Film Emperor is here!" Cordilia screamed on top of her lungs, shifting the attention of the raging fans.

Without further ado, Cordilia immediately grabbed the panicking star and with a swift motion, tossing him straight to the in coming red ferrari that was controlled by A'Yuan. The door opened and caught him in the passenger seat while the seat belt secured him on it, Cordilia immediately slide on the car and got into the drivers seat. The fans went wild seeing their idol was taken away without even harrasing* him first. Cordilia told the A'Yuan to drive and they are off.

Lu Chuchu stared dumbly at the Red ferrari as it drove away. Her system also stared blankly.

*having asked a photo with or signed and autograph

'What the fuck!? System what happened!?' Lu Chuchu roared

[I don't know, Host. I'm pretty sure that in the plot, that star was harrased until his manager whisked him off.... Was that the manager?] system asked, unsure, earlier he felt as if he was frozen.

'Unlikely. With that look, he is younger than that Idol' Lu Chuchu sighed in contempt

............

[Cordilia, should you do something to your ward?] A'Yuan asked, looking at the fidgeting Jack Gu

Cordilia glanced at the star before snorting, "Your wig had shifted side ways, your silicon bra has already been tilted down, cover up your legs, your face is unsightly too with your makeup being all over the place. What? Are you trying to imitate a clown? You're doing an awful job at it" Cordilia commented rudely, the classic tsundere style

"WHAT!?!" Jack Gu immediately looked at the mirror and groaned at his unsightly appearance.

"Wait.... That voice.... Its you!?" Jack Gu exclaimed and looked at Cordilia in surprise before he began muttering again

"To think such a spoiled bitch like you would help me. For that matter, a princess such as yourself would go around while dressing like that..." on and on

Cordilia grew annoyed

"Do you really like hearing your voice that much? Why are you talking so much? What, has it been your policy to talk I million words a minute? What are you blabbering for?!" Cordilia sneered, Jack Gu's brow twitched violently

'Was it just me or has her tongue sharpened!? This girl may look innocent and angelic but when she opens her mouth, she a devil!!!' Jack Gu was insulted a few times in five minutes. Her ego as a man could not bear it, he was so angry! Angry enough to spit out blood.

"Also, what are you even commenting about how I dress? Look at yourself, wearing such pink frilly skirt that even I dare not wish to wear, is it fun slapping yourself in the face? Does it feel good? Why don't you add some salt to that as well? Wearing bra that the silicon pads don't even balanced well enough. Humph! At the very least, wear some fashionable shoes, such good clothes got ruined by your basketball shoes! Does your stylist knew what you have been up to?" Cordilia quirked up her brow and looked at him with ridicule

"You!" Jack Gu could see black spots in his vision and he knew he would pass out in anger because of this girl.

[Cordilia... Have mercy on the minor] A'Yuan saw a felt blood trickle from the corner of the boy's lips

'If I don't anger him to a certain degree, he won't shut up. It's better than nothing, else he would ask unnecessary questions' Cordilia said, A'Yuan in his kitten form in Cordilia's lap gave a sympathic look at Jack Gu, angering him more, but he Secretly laughed at the other's misfortune.

[Alas, Cordilia, he is still a little kid. Go easy on him] A'Yuan said before he drove them to the mall where Cordilia dragged Jack Gu towards a random store and tossed him to the sales ladies who caught the humiliated and embarrassed star.

"Make her look more human" Cordilia said in disdain before walking over the clerk and flashed a black credit card, making her eyes widen that it almost pop out. Unlimited Black Card! Shit, this Young Master is so rich, we cannot offend ah!

"Kick the other costumers out" Cordilia said tyrannically, raising his chin high in the air.

The other costumers were angry but seeing the handsome 'male' in the entrance and the pretty but dishevelled 'girl' that he tossed in like a rag doll, a pit in their brain opened and they jumped in willingly.

'Gosh, is this some kind of those Handsome, Rich, Arrogant Second Generation trying to act high and might in front of a poor country bumpkin girl?'

'Okay, okay, Rich Tsundere sama, we will leave, we will leave. Go show off!'

Once the costumers got out but was still at the door, gossiping and staring at the handsome 'male' strolling casually at the men section and tossed what 'he' wants to the sales ladies trailing after him like puppies.

'Handsome Rich Prince, accept our kneel! Can we get a turn too?'

Cordilia almost forgot something before she took out a paper and showed it to the sale's lady who widened her eyes and shared it to her colleagues before they quickly head straight to the dressing room and Cordilia was the only one left in the store, she walked around before she picked out a few outfits and head to the changing room.

Seeing the female clothes, the costumers outside could not help but be jealous. Ah! Prince sama! We want you to pick clothes for us too! Dogfood is bitter for bystanders like them but they could not help but eat it, okay!?