Arc 7 Chapter 2

Cordilia strut in, not minding that she was almost got closed down by the gate. Ignoring the stares from the people around.

While on the car, A'Yuan had pulled Cordilia's long silver hair into a high ponytail with two side braids on her left head.

Cordilia stride inside, everyone made way seeing the chest on the back of her blazer and the westeria flower on her skirt.

The Elite Academy has no mandatory uniform, everyone basically wear anything they want, except the gangs, each gang wear something that differentiate them from the rest of the students.

There are 5 gangs in the Elite School.

The ML's Phantom Gang: their symbol is a smoky gray scarf with black flames embroidered on the scarf, if they did not carry it then you can also find a black flame tattoo acting like a bracelet on the left wrist.

The FL's Black Apple Gang: their symbol is a black choker with metallic black Bell that is shape of an apple and a black apple tattooed on the back of their right hand in the middle of their thumb and point finger.

Second ML's (FL's childhood sweetheart) Dragon Fang Gang: their symbol was a necklace that had a fang as its pendant, you can also find a dragon tattoo on their back.

Supporting Female Lead's (Villainess) Serpent's Guardians: their symbol was of course... A snake. A silver ring of a serpent with emerald as its eyes and a green tattoo on their left hips.

And Mistletoe's Fallen Angel Gang: the black angel wings on any of their university like unuform and carrying a Westeria Symbol with them, mostly on the chest.

According to the plot, Female Lead and her Black Apple will transfer today and the first she would make a conflict with is surprisingly the Final Boss aka Mistletoe.

It was supposed to be 5 minutes from now.

Female Lead would strongly opposed Mistletoe and not backing down dispite the discreet warning from the surroundings. This headstrong and confident character will attract the Male Lead's attention and invite the Villainess' disdain at the naivety and childish arrogance.

Cordilia's lips quirked up. She could see her gangmates joining her, falling inline behind her, forming a V formation. Cordilia received greetings and compliments.

"....... I thought that having their hair dyed is against the school rules" The Female Lead, Athena Mendez had voiced out.

'Oh? She attacked me right away? Shouldn't there be an accidental and provocative Bumping on the shoulders?' Cordilia asked herself, amused

"..... I also thought that having tattoos will outright kick you out of the Campus, but you did not see me complaining" Cordilia stopped and smiled coldly

In other words: How is it your business?

"I am only stating the school rules, and besides, the tattoo is also small, it can be unnoticeable" Athena frowned

The moment she saw the lightning fast ferrari entering the gate and parked perfectly without a scratch, Athena thought that the driver must be someone who is very cool and a worthy opponent, if she is not mistaken, a handsome rich young man. Only to find a teen her age emitting the Aura of a queen, walking as if she was to ascend the throne.

It made Athena felt inferior and God know Athena's inferiority complex that is why she strived so hard to became the Gangster Princess in the City, she finally had the qualifications to enter the Elite Academy where the rumours of top Gangs is studying. Despite her current reputation, Athena was still not satisfied, she knew she was greedy but who did not aim to be at the top? She aimed to be the Queen.

And now, facing the Queen infront of her, Athena could not help but felt like she was an ant infront of a giant.

The Aura, the looks the reputation, the status, Athena was inferior to any angle..... Except the chest.

So Athena went to find trouble. Only to get slapped with her own words.

Cordilia's vien pulsed in her forehead when Athena gave a glance on her chest..... 'They are small, I know that, what's with that disdainful and prideful look!? Just cause you have a chest that bounced, you're proud of that!? Wait till you run a mile and let's see who's laughing!'

"I am also stating the school rules, noticeable or not, let's see who'll be kicked out first... You or me?" Cordilia challange, putting her hands on the pockets of her blazer.

"............ As someone who has been in this school for quite a long while, you should know the rules" Athena aimed for Cordilia's long term residence in the Academy

But alas, Cordilia is a petty person.

"As someone who is new and aimed to be in the Academy, yiu should also know the rules" Cordilia smiled, Athena glared in anger

"So it is the old bullying the new" Athena said coldly, Cordilia laughed

"No, it's the Queen stepping on a bug" Cordilia mocked, raising her chin arrogantly

Athena's temper shot to the rooftop, and without warning she pulled out a gun from her hip pouch and pointed it on Cordilia's head

Much to everyone's shock, Cordilia pulled out a shotgun from..... Out of nowhere

'Hey, where did she get that!?ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ'

"Wanna test my conscience, Newbie? I just want to tell you, I don't fell any remorse if I pull this trigger" Cordilia smiled and pressed the shotgun on Athena's temple who now felt... Terror.

Every Cordilia's gangmates felt terrified and at the same time excited.

Their leader don't usually talks, now she.... Actually talks alot and even became playful......

'Leader....... With you being like this..... Why is it that you suddenly got so handsomely beautiful and heroic?' most of Cordilia's gangmates are males, they felt admiration.

'Finally, we can join the chaos going on in the Campus, its tiring being an aloof Immortal above the others, okay?' they thought, crackling their knuckles and took out their own guns.

The surroundings, even the teachers: (((╹д╹;)))

'They are going to open fire!? They are going to open fire!? They are going to open fire!?! Important things must be said thrice!' they thought

Athena did not lower the gun, it basically mean submitting to the dominant one. She was unwilling.

Cordilia want to pull the trigger, but since the plot armour is there, she would not risk having her gun suddenly jammed and embarrassed herself. So.... Let's just scare her.

Without further ado, Cordilia suddenly raised her shotgun in the air and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The explosion was so loud that it made everyone's heart jump.

'Shit! She really dared! The Supreme Student President actually dared open fire!!!! Go! Run for it! SCATTER!!!!' xx =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ( 'Д')ノ

"So... Miss Mendez.... Would you like to be kicked out of the school by the security or by the bullets? Your choice" Cordilia smiled and pointed her gun back in Athena' s head who was trembling in fear.

This red eyes are the like the devil's. It really scared her, ya know!?