Arc 7 Chapter 5

Cordilia smirked as she casually leaned on her chair crossing her arms over her chest and crossed her leg.

"This should be fun" Cordilia smirked

Soon enough, the Teachers began their rapid fire of Question after question. The sharp, calculation, and hidden trap questions that would unravel another question was presented one by one.

Cordilia did not even know some of them, based on her knowledge alone, it was fortunate that she had gotten Mistletoe's memories so she had other ideas, A'Yuan is there to help her as well, so there is no need to be worried.

"You find it amusing for other's misfortune?" Justin suddenly asked, glancing at Athena who was stammering and everyone can almost see the gears turning in her head.

"Defending her?" Cordilia raised a brow

"No.... If she cannot stand up on her own two feet and fight despite the odds against her, what is there to notice?" Justin said casually, his gaze still kept up on the front.

"That's right. Someone who cannot fight despite the odds against them, are people who are not interesting at all. No challange whatsoever" Cordilia mocked, chuckling as she smirked, looking at the front.

Justin's brow twitched hearing that. He gave a scowl at Cordilia's reaction and his expression was black as the bottom of the pot.

There was a back story of Justin and Cordilia.

Justin's mother and Mistletoe's mother were sister in all but blood. They even willfully decided to wed each other's children. And when Justin and Mistletoe was born, they are over joyed. Immediately setting up to cultivate feels since young.

Unfortunately, the Westeria blood runs strongly in Mistletoe body, she inherited most of her Father's traights despite having her mother's face. Mistletoe is more interested in dealing with the Underworld and her talents shone brightly. The Westeria Family had decided to cultivate this Young Heiress since young. Training her since young, never show mercy just because of her age.

Justin was displeased with his so called fiancée. He felt inferior in every way. In terms of intelligence, strength, talent, ability, and natural born 'Leader' air. She was a Genuis in everything she does, the Westeria Family even felt that it was a pity thst she was born a woman. So he strive hard, wanting to use the 'Hard Work beats Genuis'. Yet it was never enough. No matter how much he tried, it was never enough.

On the surface, Justin was the Mr Perfect that everyone had looked up, admired, and envious of. In his heart, there is always someone whom he wanted to surpass. It did not help that his father even brought Mistletoe's name occasionally.

"Why can't you be better than Mistletoe?"

"This is just unacceptable! Look at Miss Westeria..."

"You call this good grades? Not enough, look, your fiancée was...."

Mistletoe this, Mistletoe that...

Justin resented.

He envied Mistletoe in every way, until their mothers died on the crossfire when one Family in the Underworld decided to oppose the Westeria family.

Justin remembered clearly, he blamed the girl for that. Cursed her, letting all his anger and frustration out on the little girl who had came to comfort him and ask for comfort in return. He had not even thought before that she was also someone who lose their precious person and he was a selfish moron who only focus on his own pain.

He was young at that time and driven with raging emotions, but that was not an excuse to blame everything on a little girl a few months younger than him.

Justin even called her heartless as Mistletoe had never cried despite her young age at that time.

She only gave one reply, "Understood."

He had never heard from her again, he wanted revenge for his mother, so he wanted to get stronger. Pushing more effort in everything.

Once more, she beat him again.

Mistletoe formed a gang and cleaned up the Family that had caused her mother's death. Apparently, the Westeria Heiress had begged her father that she wanted to crush those Ants herself.

She formed her Gang and had succeeded. They did not stop at that time and slowly emerged from the outside world.

She was basically a dark horse. A silent killer in the night that makes everyone freeze and frightened to death. Silent yet deadly.

Justin never seen Mistletoe uses her Family name to oppress someone. She deals with them appropriately as they should and never takes an insult while lying down. She never talks much and avoids Justin like a plaque.

This Mistletoe next to him, Justin observes, is a different... One.... The vibe, the atmosphere. So arrogant that it reaches the Heavens.

Sharp tongued, brazen, and wild. Every step had confidence, arrogance, and oppressive strength. There are no ripples in her eyes and she eyed everyone like she was watching a movie. Calm and collected as if everything was under her control.

"I know I am very beautiful. What? Have you fallen in love with me? Mr Kingsley, I am telling you, your family will go bankrupt. You cannot afford to keep me" Cordilia said shamelessly

Justin's expression was ugly, "Shameless! Who wants to fall in love with you? Certainly not me!"

Cordilia chuckled, "Careful now, everyone might mistake it as you playing 'Tsundere Prince' on me. Everyone can see that you have been staring at my face? Seemed you really are enamoured with me"

Justin's glare intensified, Cordilia was not fazed at all and she smirked.

"Westeria, don't go too far!" Justin said in gritted teeth

"I am in front of you, why would I need to 'go too far' there aren't enough seats in the classroom" Cordilia snickered

"You!" Justin's face was red in anger he could only swallow the belly full of anger and look away, lest he strangle the girl.

While they are arguing in hushed whisper. From afar, it could be mistaken as something else.

Athena felt bitter and felt that there is something wrong..... 'Why am I suffering setbacks one after another? Shouldn't they go easy on me? This is unacceptable!' Athena thought and resented Cordilia for bringing her trouble.