The time being a foe

"The last few days
And a night in shades,
Be there this time
It's love not a crime"

A long day and this short time still waiting for this new world to start,
Be patient fool because the most awaited moment is coming to an end.
Isn't it like being impatient for the Luna during eclipse?
Aye! Be quiet oh soul, just be quiet.

"Am I allowed to join in?"

"Jesus! I wasn't expecting a Gothic day but for sure it isn't, I hope?"

"O dear sailor, I hope that you are still breathing!"

"My poor heart aye! It almost jumped off a cliff Miss"

"This miss here, apologize again young sailor"

"Aye, now I'm here just for some sweet words dear. Alas! I'm worried, are you comfortable at this time?"

"This moment is of rejoice"

"It shall remain in both of the souls memory"

"So, I just guessed that you maybe being an owl of the night after this time, right?"

"You guessed? But you're not wrong o beloved"

"Beloved? Young sailor it's just seven passed!"

"Then what about the day before we went for sail?"

"The court's judgement day?And what about that?"

"When I was listening to the order in my favour quietly, my eyes were staring at someone standing behind the wooden door and their eyes were lurking on a charmless face"

"You cought me aye! But why you were being unknown the next day?'

"I was in a paradise after seeing the same figurine day by day"

"But beloved! How?"

"It's a thump thump thing, you must understand"

"Oh! I, I must, I don't know but, and how...."

"Shush! Today the voice is soft for this Luna Miss. Can the roses meet together at this very moment?"

I hope it's just a dream

"William! Have you ever been to the town past that bay?"

"I, what? Oh! No, I guess not"

"OhWhat a great opportunity! Why don't we go together? Isn't it great?"

"Miss, if only I have time."

A good time may come soon for you and for us.

A/N : So, William was waiting for his beloved at that night. But Maria was unaware of this thing that she has already became his beloved. Out of nowhere Maria came and William gets shocked because of her sudden appearance. He thought that his heart almost jumped off a cliff. Maria apologize for her sudden presence. William was worried for her, if she was comfortable with him.
Then she says that it is a moment of rejoice for her and then he replies that this moment shall remain in both of their memories forever. Then Maria asked him that after the time ends, will he became an owl as if he won't go to sleep, then William replies that she is right by addressing her as a beloved. After that she became confused about that beloved word and then she asked that it's just seven minutes passed and she has already became his beloved? Then he explains about the day of the judgement where he was standing and listening to the order, while he noticed her and she was lurking at him from behind the wooden door of the court. So she asked him that if he already knows her, then why did he remained quiet. Then he says that he thinks that, he is in heaven after seeing the same face again and again.
Then she asked why beloved, then he replies that it is a thing that the heart does everytime he sees her. Then she became quite awkward after that and couldn't speak more. And for William, it was a beautiful moment. His voice became soft for her. And he asked him for the meeting of two roses. Here, roses means lips. And when he was about to lean for it then Maria suddenly realized something and then she backed off. She changed the topic and asked him if he has ever visited a town across the river. Then he became confused and replies that he hasn't been there. Then Maria asked him if they both can go there together one day. And this time became an awful moment for him again.