Lost in the world

"Maria! Maria open your eyes! Ah Maria!"

"You are a definition of cruelty, you bastard! Back off from him I'm warning you!"

"Too late, I like his head and I hate seeing someone in my area"

"Not me, but you're too late. Ah!
(He stabbed his sword in that cruel person's stomach) too late..too late ah!"

"William! Alas! Who was he? And who is this lady?"

"Maria please open you eyes. Atleast for someone you love the most, for whom you want to live! Maria for heaven sake please open your eyes ah!"

"Help him to take her on our ship."

"Will! She is just fainted. Her heart is still beating."

"M..Maria! Maria are you alright? Ah!A..are you.. are you crazy? Are you fool or something? Why did you took that arrow huh? Are you insane? I'm never going to forgive myself, because of me you suffered. You put your life in danger because of me. Pity on me. Ah!"

"Will! That's who I am."

"Who? A crazy, a stupid, a foolish girl, right? Why Maria why?"

"Will don't cry please. I am good, I am all good, I am fine now. See I'm smiling. I'm smiling because I'm with you. I will be in danger if I am not with you. Try to understand William."

"It's all my mistake ah!"

"Stop blaming yourself. I think I need to tell you that what actually happened with me."

"Maria, look up, look into my eyes. Do you know that person?"

"Will, he.. he was my step brother."

"What? I.. I am sorry, I didn't know..I..
I killed him..I did!"

"You did the best thing. He was a monster. He wanted to kill me and he almost did. That's why I escaped."

"Maria? Why didn't you told me all this earlier? And what was the reason behind it?"

"My father never told me about him and my step mother for years. Few years ago, he told me about them. I was shocked and couldn't respond in that situation."

"And your real mother?"

"She died after giving me birth, I've never seen her."

"I am sorry!"

"It's alright."

"But then what about your father?"

"He killed him. He killed him for his position, for his capital."

"Maria? How? I cannot believe!"

"And after my father..he.. he wanted to kill me too."

"You're not going anywhere. I can't let you go now at any cost, even if something takes away my life."

"Will! I am sorry. I bothered you."

"I'm glad that you're with me and I have an opportunity to save you from this evil world."

"Th..Thank you so much William. I promise you that if time come, I will save you, I will protect you in return, in return for this day. I promise!"

"Shush! Stop crying. I'm here, everything is alright."

I wish that you know how much I want to protect you, how much you mean to me. Stay with me forever. Even though I can't tell you but stay with me. Stay with me till the end William. Never leave me. I am afraid. I..I feel protected whenever I am with you. Never leave me William, never leave me.