Whose conquest?

"Pray for your heart, it won't beat anymore"

"How about you pray for not becoming prey for some great predators?"

"Atleast act like your age young boy, you should be scared of our presence"

"Scared? Even my toes doesn't know what's that"

"Tie up his mouth also, he speaks too much. I guess his crew gave up already, I can't see a single figurine."

"Sir, I can! Almighty Saviour! It's a mighty ship with thousands of.. of..of passengers?"

"Passangers? Save your souls it's a big crew of pirates"

"Beckham! Run for your life, or beg for it already"

"You think that we are scared of some poor and rubbish crew of pirates? Then you're wrong. Your beloved William is counting his last breaths before his end"

"You think that he is a fool like ye all? Or do you really think that he doesn't have any plan for the escape? He is smarter than your unhealthy existence"

"I just wanna say that I hope you're never going to forget this day that you almost caught your dear young boy William. Adiós tontos!"

"William! Are you a Spanish?"

"My mother was."

"Nice?"

"Now, where are we heading towards?"

"Nothing is going in our favour. We've lost one of our crew member"

"Wait! Where is captain Hardwin?"

"Have you paid attention to what I said a while ago?"

"Captain Hardwin? You mean... One of our crew member... ?

"He'll be remembered as a great captain of Wings authority"

"It's.. not possible! What was the reason? Will somebody explain it to me?"

"A war happened between us and Dark Wrecker"

"Dark Wrecker? Philip Agnes! That disgrace?"

"He was being cruel to our Captain and he left him with only choice of giving himself to him and to become the saviour for us. He was helpless William, he was..."

"Alas! Our beloved captain! Philip did a sinful sin and as you know that forgiveness is for mistakes but for sins .. it's a punishment."

"William I hope that you remember captain's promise?"

"Promise? What kind of.... But i cannot...."

"You have to and I know that we all respect him a lot till now. You have to take this responsibility in your hands and captain's crown on your head"

"I'm too young for this!"

"But you have experiences"

"I'm living in a dilemma. A dilemma, from which it is impossible to get the way out of it. These sudden unwanted surprises are pleasures of hell. Quite cold winds on the sea but they can only send us the messages of Lucifer. What a tragic atmosphere!"

"Keep only passionate things with you, and you know that your heart is your strength but your weakness is it's end. Believe in yourself first, trust your heart's judgement. Other's are just like sediments under water but you are a current on it which never stops, the one which goes with the flow of water. Just tell your heart one more time that you're ready for the next but the final step just like the day you promised to step up and accepted the best choice of your life by accepting Wings Authority as your authority."

"And where the route of the sea ends with our last breath, as our captain said!"

"We're blissful to have the most honest, responsible, passionate and strong soul like you."

"Here you go William, from now on you'll lead us and Wings Authority is in your control now."

"And here are the things that a captain should always keep with himself and especially his crew"

"I am ready to volunteer for this responsibility"

"So where should we head towards Captain William?"

"Towards the edge of the world"

A/N : So he's the Captain from now on.

To be continued-