30 Minutes in Scene / Emo Heaven (3/10)

Result 3: Chris

You nervously glanced around the group of teenage boys that all gave you anxious stares; waiting impatiently for you to pull an object out of the canvas bag that was held under your nose. You pursed your lips and finally obeyed, sticking your tiny hand into the bag which led to you fishing out a tissue.

You held it out in front of you and smirked, "A tissue?"

A few boys grumbled to themselves and crossed there arms while a husky voice chimed, "That's me."

You glanced at the owner of the voice with a bemused expression. You knew his name was Chris and you knew his face, but other than that he was pretty much a mystery. But you'd heard rumors that he was gay, so why was he here, playing?

You shrugged and neatly placed the tissue on the ground before straightening your skirt and sauntering off towards the dimly lit closet with Chris following behind, his hands clumsily shoved into his front pockets.

You may have looked calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside you were fairly nervous. He was extremely attractive and you'd been known to let some very attractive men slip through your fingers.

As the door shut behind you, you sat on the floor awkwardly and made no attempt at fixing your skirt because you assumed he didn't care; I mean, he is gay, after all.

He sat down across from you with his legs on either side of yours because the closet was so tiny.

Chris grinned at you and slyly said, "Nice legs, gorgeous."

You ducked your head down to hide your blush, "Erm... thanks." It came out as more of a question.

He's gay. You told yourself over and over again, and you were so wrapped up in your thoughts that you didn't noticed Chris ever so slowly moving towards you in the darkness. You almost jumped when he reached out to place his hand on your knee.

His expression remained emotionless, although his eyes told you otherwise. You bit your lip and asked as nicely as you could, "Well... um. Like, not to be mean but in a serious way; Aren't you... um... gay?"

His brown eyes never left yours as he gave you a half-smirk and confirmed, "Bi."

"Oh." You squeaked, glancing down at his hand nervously as it moved upwards.

"But," he said in that irresistible husky voice, "I haven't had much experience with girls."

He moved closer, his gaze traveling downwards to your ruffled skirt that was awkwardly placed because of your sitting position. You found yourself speechless and you gaped at his perfect face.

"Maybe..." Chris moved forward, his lips meeting yours in a quick yet demanding kiss. His cold snakebites rubbed against your chin torturously slow. "Maybe you could teach me."

You parted your lips, mesmerized by his voice, and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in your mouth very cautiously. When he realized that you weren't going to hit him, he brushed his tongue against yours and he groaned quietly.

You made no attempt at kissing him back and he pulled away to lean his forehead against yours. You simply sat there, face on fire and a gorgeous mess as he cast you a lopsided grin, "You're cute."

And when Chris leaned in for another kiss, you didn't resist him. You timidly pressed your lips against his and he immediately took this as permission to get rougher. As you realized that you didn't mind, your heart beat accelerated and he pressed both of his warm hands against your thighs and squeezed.

You flicked your tongue out and licked his snake bites as you let out a low moan. You wound your arms around his neck and his hands moved up to caress your face. You tousled his hair softly as he kissed the corner of your mouth and then your neck. His kisses seemed addictive because his lips were so warm and soft but his piercings were so cool.

Chris bite down hard on your neck and you let out a muffled gasp as you pulled at his hair and leaned your head back to allow more access. He immediately licked and sucked at the spot to mend it as you breathed heavily, your fingers still tangled in his soft hair.

"Now, about my offer..." he said seductively, his lips pleasantly vibrated again your neck. You groaned and shivered as you tried to comprehend what he was just told you, biting your lips as his fingers moved to your sides, holding you in place firmly.

Then, you realized that he had been talking about 'you teaching him'. You blushed heavily, although you murmured, "I'm thinking about it."

He didn't respond for a while as his lips moved to your meekly exposed cleavage. Thank God you had worn a low cut shirt that day. He licked your skin as he let out a breath of air, "Really?"

His eyes met yours and you gave him a half grin, quickly flicking out your tongue to lick his ear, "Really."

You pulled his head up so that you could meet his lips once again, and you wrapped your legs around his slim waist as he crawled on top of you, keeping his arms on either side of your body to hold himself up.

He rubbed his piercings against your lips hoarsely, and you left a trail of wet kisses down to his collarbone where you sucked and nibbled at a particularly sensitive patch of flesh. He groaned and bit your ear lobe carefully as you continued to torment his skin.

After a moment, your lips crashed against his and you immediately stuck your tongue in his mouth to explore every crevice, as he did the same to you.

You moaned as his tongue roughly massaged yours, his hands furiously rubbing your sides the whole time. His left hand slyly slid underneath your skirt again and he flicked the hem of your underwear as you gasped in surprise.

You pulled away for a moment and he immediately ravished your neck again, nibbling and sucking without mercy. As his left hand made no sign of moving, you murmured in his ear, "Not here."

Chris made a noise of recognition and trailed heavy, wet kisses from your neck up to your mouth. He bit your bottom lip and pulled away, although your lip was still between his teeth, and he looked in your eyes. His own chocolaty brown eyes were misty and contained nothing but lust.

You groaned and leaned back into him to capture his lips in your own as he smirked against your mouth. Just then, a slight knock on the closet door captured your attention and you meekly attempted to push Chris away from you. He made no sign of moving and slipped his tongue past your teeth as you murmured into his lips, "They'll see."

"Let them see." He growled in his husky voice that you had grown to love in those thirty minutes. His left hand slipped from out of under your skirt to underneath your shirt and he caressed the base of your bra lovingly.

And then the door burst open and almost everyone outside gasped in shock while a few let out cat calls and grinned at the two of you. Murmurs of "I thought he was gay..." passed through the group of teenagers and Chris ignored them as he planted a single, loving kiss on you your cheek.

The look in his eyes, which had once been one of lust, was now of pure adoration and you couldn't help but blush as he caressed your cheek tenderly. Taking note that the group of gawking teenager hadn't stopped staring at the two of you, you lowered your eyes nervously; hoping that Chris would notice you and take you away, which he did.

His warm hand gripped yours tightly and pulled you through the crowd of people and into the dining room where there were only a few people lingering. After controlling his hormones, he asked you out and of course you couldn't say no to that pretty face.

And Chris was no longer viewed as 'gay'. <3