30 Minutes in Scene / Emo Heaven (9/10)

Result 9 : Ivan and Izaac

You hadn't really wanted to play this game, but your other friend had agreed to play if you did, so you ended up participating despite yourself. You were terrified, no doubt. But Alex had recentlyconvinced you that you needed to lighten up and learn to live a little, and this game seemed to help you on this subject.

As the tiny canvas bag was placed under your nose, you hesitantly reached in to pull out a pair of car keys held together on a metal ring. Your fingers shaking in excitement, you held up the object and muttered, "Um, keys?"

Two extremely hot boys stood upand high-fived each other, tilting their heads in your direction to grin at you. It didn't take more than a mere second for you to figure out that they were twins.

You looked at them skeptically, "You guys aren't... both coming in, right?"

Alex wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pushed you lightly, grinning from ear to ear, "Why wouldn't they?"

You scowled and turned around only to say, "Because it's illegal or something?"

"Silly, threesomes aren't illegal," one of the twins said, grabbing your arm and yanking you forward.

You blushed at his comment, but still tried to free your arm from his grasp as he continued to pull.

The other boy also grabbed your arm and grinned, "Exactly, so there's no problem."

They began to pull you forward and you stumbled; it was either that or be dragged and get rug burns.

"What the hell do you mean 'there's no problem'?! Of course there's a problem! Let me go!" you cried, struggling.

Unfortunately or fortunately; however you were to view it, your struggles were futile. But that didn't stop you from screaming, "RAAAAPE!" At the top of your lungs until the closet doors closed and audibly locked.

You growled as the twins released you and crossed your arms over your chest, murmuring curses quietly to yourself. You were placed between the two boys, who were leaning on either sides of the wall, You were so close together that their chests were touching your shoulders.

Suddely, the one on the left of you piped, "I'm Ivan."

And then the one on the right, "Izaac."

"___." You grumbled, still not happy about the situation you were in.

"She's pretty cute, Izaac." the one you now knew as Ivan spoke, grinning in the dimly lit room.

Izaac cradled his chin with his fingers in mock thought, looking you up and down with a smirk. As he was about to speak, you scowled and said, "Stop looking at me like that."

"Aww, don't be like that, _____." Izaac said, reaching out totouch your cheek.

You smacked his hand away and blushed, huffing in annoyance, "Leave me alone."

Ivan chuckled, his chest pleasantly vibrating against your bare shoulder as he looked down at you, "You're blushing, how cute."

You were about to fire back a very smart retort when suddenly Izaac wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to him. All you managed to get out was a yelp as your hands were placed over his chest, and you stared up at him with wide eyes.

You immediately looked down again in embarrassment as Izaac smirked. His left arm slid up your back to cup your chin, forcing you to look up at him as he leaned down so that his lips just barely hovered over yours. You just managed a squeak as he flicked his tongue over your lips and said seductively, "Very cute."