30 Minutes in Scene / Emo Heaven (6/10)

Result 6 : Forrest

You looked at the bag that was placed in front of you with mixed feelings. Sure, you wouldn't mind having a particularly fun time in a closet with some super hot guy that you didn't even know, but you didn't want to end up with some creeper or crazy person.

And when you slowly pulled a shoelace out, you kind of just stared at it for a moment before glancing around the group of teenagers quickly. A boy that you'd never seen before rose from his seat and glared at you before making his way into the closet.

Your shoulders slumped and you cast Alex (Ha, you should probably know who she is by now...) an annoyed look. Sure, the guy was hot, but he seemed like a mixture of 'some creeper and a crazy person', which sucked. She shrugged and smiled uneasily as she gestured towards the closet. You sighed and nodded, making your way into the closet as the door closed behind you.

As soon as the door shut, you were corralled into the tiniest corner of the closet, your hands on either side of your head and warm breath on your neck. You let out a startled yelp as your partner pressed his cool lips against your collarbone unexpectedly.

He tilted his head upwards and you continued to stare at him, utterly startled by his actions. Hadn't he looked completely pissed off outside?

"You seem surprised," he said after a moment, his voice startling you. It was deep, as you had suspected, but it was soft and kind all the same.

You simply laid there, a flustered mess as he kissed your hair and then your cheek softly. When you stayed silent and unresponsive, he roughly captured your lips with his own; biting your mouth so hard that you were sure you'd start bleeding any second.

He pulled away after a moment, an annoyed expression on his face. He stared at you for a good, long moment before his irritated scowl dissolved into an amused half smirk.

"You seem nervous." He breathed, his tone making him sound, strangely, like a seductive snake.

You pursed your lips and shrugged at his accusation, "Not really." You thought for a moment, "Just surprised."

"Don't worry," he said, nibbling on your ear. "I'll be gentle." His tone was somewhat mocking, and that made you not believe him in the slightest.

He immediately kissed you again, roughly forcing his tongue past your lips as he released your hands to wrap his arms around your waist tightly. You gasped at the sudden contact and he took advantage of that by sticking his tongue further into your mouth.

You soon held onto his form submissively, snaking your arms around his neck as tightly at you could. He groaned as your tongue brushed against his and his hands massaged the small of your back and slightly lower, if you know what I mean.

As he pressed his right hand to the back of your head to deepen the kiss, you let out a muffled moan before you pulled away; with much difficulty.

"What's-" you started but he cut you off with another kiss. "Your name?"

You still found it slightly awkward that you were making out with someone whose name you didn't even know.

You thought that he was ignoring you as he smashed his lips against your yet again. You rolled your eyes, but relaxed into the kiss despite yourself and his tongue continued to massage every crevice contained inside your mouth. His lips left yours momentarily; but only to kiss the corner of your mouth and then trail warm, rough kisses to your exposed neck.

He bit down hard and you winced, pulling his hair with your trembling fingers.

"Forrest." He murmured against your skin after a moment.

You gasped as he licked your skin and you felt him smirk as you shuddered, "_____."

Forrest let out a noise of acknowledgement and you pressed your lips against his hair as he attacked your neck with his tongue and teeth. He swirled his tongue around your warm pulse and you tilted your head to the side slightly to see that your neck was bleeding.

You grimaced, but asked jokingly, "Vampire fetish?"

Forrest simply growled in response and you inwardly snickered as he bit your neck again, nibbling on the same area for a while. You suddenly flicked your tongue out past your lips to lick the tip of his ear, and you couldn't help but notice his shudder as the sudden contact.

You didn't try to conceal your grin as you bit down on his ear, swirling your tongue around a particular spot as he continued to kiss your neck.

You suddenly gasped as he slipped both of his hands underneath your shirt, caressing your stomach and sides. His surprisingly cool touch made you moan and lean your head against Forrest's shoulder as he kissed your temple.

Suddenly, your shirt completely disappeared and you looked up at him with an incredulous expression, to which he simply cast you a devious grin. You bit your lip you hold back a moan as his hands immediately moved upwards to cup your chest, squeezing forcibly.

You pressed your lips against his cold neck and let your arms fall downwards to tug at the bottom of his shirt. Forrest immediately pulled it over his head extremely quick, which led you to believe he was an expert at this kinda thing.

That probably should have worried you at the moment, but surprisingly it didn't.

You dug your fingernails into his bare back and he hissed as you kissed his neck yet again. You leaned into him so that his back was up against his side of the wall and bite down on his neck numerous times. He moaned as you placed a particular brusque bite on his pulse, licking the spot occasionally to mend it. His hands continued to massage your upper body and your mind grew hazy as you completely forgot about your pledge to not have sex before marriage.

You wanted him now.

You immediately reached for the hem of his jeans and yanked, which left Forest surprised. He smirked at your eager expression and pulled his pants down, leaving him in a pair of simple black boxers.

He directly reached over to your waist with his cool fingers; his hands lingering on your hips for a moment before he tugged at your own pants, pulling them down easily. You stepped out of them and kicked them away.

You both stood on either sides of the wall, gazing the other over with hungry expression. Forrest cast you an almost predatory smirk as he practically lunged at you, pulling your face against his to roughly kiss your lips.

You groaned as he pushed you to the ground forcibly, never releasing your lips. As he fell on top of you, you also grabbed his face to deepen the kiss as you nibbled on his upper lip. He licked your tongue before forcibly opening your mouth with his own tongue.

Forrest moaned as your hands traveled from his face to his chest, massaging there for a moment before your fingers played with the front of his boxers. You apprehensively left your fingers there, but didn't press any further.

Forrest, however, stuck the tip of his fingers underneath your bra as his lips attacked your bruised ones. Suddenly, you felt your bra snap off and you gasped at the sudden coolness on your skin, your fingers digging into his lower stomach.

He released your lips to kiss your neck and then your collarbone, traveling lower and lower every few seconds. You let out a sharp breath of air as he kissed your left breast before nibbling at your newly exposed skin.

Your face grew warm and you suddenly felt inclined to give him what he wanted. Just as your warm, trembling fingers slipped into his boxers, the closet door burst open.

The person simply stared for a moment, completely shocked as they gazed the two of you over. You yelped and immediately covered your chest and Forrest growled before slamming the door shut in their face.

You heard an extremely audible shriek as the person shouted, "That asshole hit my nose!"

Forrest snatched your hands away from your chest and immediately looked you over; a smug look overcoming his face as he eyed the hickey on your left breast.

He pressed his face against your neck as you slid your hands back into his boxers and he mumbled, "You're mine."

You couldn't agree more. <3