30 Minutes in Scene / Emo Heaven (4/10)

Result 4 : Dante

You eyed the group of extremely hot boys around you hungrily, and when it was your turn to pick an object you practically shoved your hand into the bag. Your friend Alex laughed loudly, "Woah, slow down there!"

You ignored her and eagerly held up your object, which was a spoon. You looked at the crowd of teenagers impatiently until a kid cried out, "That's mine!"

As he sprung to his feet, you eyed him up and down as a few of his friends enviously smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!" he muttered, pushing his (pretend he has a hat on because with the old picture I had, the guy had a hat on xD) cap back into place and fixing his hair.

As his gaze finally met yours, you looked up at him from underneath your thick lashes and murmured in a flirtatiously shy voice, "What are you waiting for?"

As he kindly took your hand and pulled you to your feet, you took note of his heavy blush and the fact that he seemed at least a year younger than you.

He lazily slung his arm around your shoulders and cast his friends a perverted grin as you made your way into the closet. As the door shut, the two of you were engulfed in darkness and the kid released your shoulders and leaned back against his side of the closet.

You leaned into him, resting your hands on his chest and he jumped slightly in surprise. You boldly tilted your head upwards to nibble on his earlobe absentmindedly as you whispered, "So, what's your name, kid?"

"____." You responded, leaning your head against his warm neck as he continued to stare at you in awe. You had seemed so adorable shy just a moment ago.

You gazed into his blue eyes for a long moment before you tilted your head to the side curtly and chimed, "You're pretty cute."

You placed your hand on his flaming cheek and ever so slowly kissed the side of his face. Dante let out an almost inaudible squeak as your lips trailed from his cheek to his trembling mouth.

You pulled away and sighed, "You seemed much more... flamboyant outside." You said, having to search for the ride word to describe his behavior.

"What happened?" you asked mockingly and he pursed his lips before taking a deep breath and said boldly, "You're beautiful."

You grinned at the compliment and immediately kissed his lips. He seemed less nervous this time and kissed you back before you pulled away again to say, "Now, was that so hard?"

"No." he said, grinning back at you as his shy exterior seemed to melt away. He wrapped his arms around your waist snuggly and spoke again. "Do I get a kiss every time I compliment you?"

You blinked up at Dante. Woah, bipolar much? You thought before you registered his question. With a smirk, you said rather daringly, "Maybe."

You lips hovered over his and his blue eyes were halfway shut as he smiled while pulling you closer to him.

"You're beautiful," he repeated and leaned down to kiss you. You happily met him halfway and just as his tongue slipped past your lips, he pulled away while casting you a somewhat teasing look.

"You're gorgeous," Dante said, pressing his lips to your temple softly before his mouth captured yours yet again.

"You're - " he began to speak again but you roughly grabbed the front of his hoodie and slammed your lips together yet again. He chuckled into the kiss and you took the opportunity to stick your tongue into his mouth and caress the inside of his cheeks.

Dante let out a low moan as his tongue massaged yours and nibbled your lips carefully. You ran your hands up and down his chest furiously and one of his arms that had previously been wrapped around your waist snaked upwards so that he could gently grab the back of your head to deepen the kiss.

Longing to get straight to the point, you tugged at his shirt and he quickly pulled away from you to yank it, and his hoodie, over his head. His hat (xD) lay on the floor, forgotten, as you tangled your fingers through his hair roughly and he caressed the small of your back tenderly.

You thought it was funny; how gentle Dante was to you and how rough you were with him. But he didn't seem to mind at all.

'Want' engulfed your body and you felt like you were on fire as you vigorously intertwined your tongues. You let out an almost feral moan as his soft lips left your to kiss your cheek and then your jaw, and finally resting on your neck. He switched positions so that you were pressed up against your side of the closet and he softly planted a kiss on your collarbone.

His hands moved down to grasp the back of your thighs and he pulled your legs up to wrap them around his waist. You groaned as he roughly licked your neck and pricked at a specific spot with his teeth. You pressed his head closer to your neck for better access and he continued to mercilessly attack your neck with his lips and teeth.

Dante's lips met yours again and he pressed himself into you as much as he could so that you wouldn't all and his hands left your thighs so that he could softly cup your face with his hands and rub your cheek with his thumbs and index fingers.

You rubbed his back slowly and carefully and your tongues met again and he smiled against your lips as he dominated you. You moaned quietly as his right hand drifted downwards to slide underneath your shirt to caress your stomach. He swiftly rubbed his hand up and down your side and you reached down to put your hand over his and guide it upwards to cup your chest.

His smile grew and he murmured against your mouth, "It's getting," you cut him off with a kiss. "In the way."

You dropped your legs onto the ground and continued to kiss him before you let out a small noise of recognition and reached down to pull your shirt over your head. Dante held your forearms for a moment to look you over, and you pursed your lips impatiently as a smirk settled over his face.

You reached for him and he pulled you back into him with his hands on your smooth stomach. You continued to rub his chest as he kissed you consecutively, his hands slowly sliding upwards. Again, you put your hands over his and placed them on your chest before wrapping your arms around your neck.

Your moan was muffled by his lips and he squeezed your bra-clad chest gently and you pulled at his hair as your lips trailed rough, wet kisses down to his neck. Dante groaned quietly when you bit him hard and continued to suck and lick at that spot.

As your tongue swirled around the hickey that you had given him, you reached down to tug at his belt and slowly undue it to pull it off. He bit your ear and moaned again as you grabbed the waistline of his jeans to slowly begin to pull them down.

Suddenly, you were both blasted by a bright light and you groaned in annoyance as your onlookers stared at the two of you like you were a piece of meat. Remembering that you didn't have a shirt on, you swiftly slid behind Dante to shield yourself and you quickly pulled your skin-tight T-shirt back on.

You also grabbed Dante-s shirt and grabbed his hand roughly. You glared at the few people that stood in your way and they scrambled back to their seats and you pulled Dante up to Alex's bedroom. And you two continued where you had left off. <3