30 Minutes in Scene / Emo Heaven (5/10)

Result 5 : Evan

You weren't too keen about the idea of having sex with someone in a freaking closet, like some people that you knew. You played it off like you honestly didn't want to play, but inside you were mildly interested in a somewhat steamy make-out session that lasted thirty minutes. But there was no way that you were going to make the first move in that dinky little closet.

NO SEX.

As you looked up at Alex with an uninterested expression, you bit your tongue to stop yourself from saying anything and boldly stuck your hand into the bag that she held out in front of you.

You pulled up your object and declared, "Um... a mouse pad." How interesting.

Feeling a wave of uneasiness, you placed the mouse pad onto the floor and hurried into the closet with your head ducked down so that you couldn't see who you were paired with.

You heard footsteps and then the quiet rustling of the closet door being shut. Sensing your last few seconds of light for thirty minutes, you peaked from underneath your eyelashes to get a good look at your partner.

Oh my God.

He was gorgeous. And you bit your lips to hide your grin as the closet door shut completely.

"Hello." You heard him say after a moment of awkward silence.

"Hi..." you said, peaking up at him again.

"I'm Evan." He said, thrusting his hand in your direction, half expecting you not to see it because of your hair covering your face and the limited light emitting from a cracked bulb above your heads.

"______." You responded, grasping his hand firmly, although you still didn't look up from underneath your bangs. You were surprised how tiny your hand seemed to be in his.

"You're not like the other guys." You said surely, your lips twitching upwards into a smile. He seemed rather polite.

He grinned back and replied, "And you're not like the other girls."

Your lips didn't falter even after he spoke, "I'll take that as a compliment."

His gravely laugh made your heart pound and you ducked your head lower as desire set itself into your brain. You bit your down on your tongue again as your fingers shook.

You were most definitely not about to embarrass yourself by making the first move and having him turn out to have a girlfriend or something, so you controlled yourself.

As you comfortably leaned your back against the wall, the two of you were engulfed in another semi-awkward silence.

In the stillness, you could clearly hear your unsteady heartbeats pounding away in your eardrums. Strangely, you could also hear him moving around, but you didn't look up.

As you felt a presence against your face, you suddenly felt a warm hand sweep across your forehead to brush your bangs behind your ears. You looked up at Evan quickly, and your eyes widened as you realized he was extremely close to your face.

A hazy blush settled over your cheeks as you stared at his face, and he stared back. After what seemed like hours to you but was actually mere seconds, he smiled, "I'm sorry. That was just bothering me." He paused to squint at your face in the darkness, and he consciously moved closer to your face, "You're eyes are beautiful."

What he said shocked you slightly. You'd been told that many times before, but the way he said it made your stomach tumble a few times. You blinked and lowered your head again, "Thanks."

Evan pursed his lips and poked you in the arm, "Ya know, when I move your hair out of your face to see your eyes, I don't expect you to look down and avoid me again."