F O U R / C L O S U R E

Hearing the constant knocking at his apartment door, Nico stirred in his sleep as he tried his best to ignore it. Once he realized whoever it was wouldn't be giving up any time soon, he jumped up and made his way to his front door in efforts to turn his visitor away quickly. Whoever it was definitely wanted to be on his bad side, because it was 2am and he had to be up for training in the next few hours.

Looking through his peep hole, he rolled his eyes at who was on the other side.

"Took long enough."

Smiling seductively, Juicy bit her bottom lip as she took in the sight in front of her.

"What you need? I'm sleep."

"You didn't respond to my message today, so I figured I'd stop by to see what you were up to." Juicy shrugged as she casually made her way into the spacious apartment.

"Yeah about that," Nico said wiping the sleep off of his face, "I'm in training, I have a fight in a few weeks so you probably won't be seeing me."

"Ugh, I hate when we have to take these little breaks." she whined.

Whenever Nico had a fight, he would be in 'grind mode' as he called it, meaning all of his time would only be on school and boxing, cutting out anything that could cause him to lose his focus. He definitely didn't have time to be chasing after Juicy, who wanted more and more of his time the longer the two were involved.

"Only for three more weeks, I'll hit you up after." Nico half promised.

Assuming he hadn't taken interest in anyone else, he would be hitting up Juicy in attempts to make his home back in between her legs.

"Fine, but let me give you something to hold you over."

Nico didn't have to guess what Juicy meant, as she dropped to her knees in the middle of the living room without a hesitation. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head the moment he felt the warmth of her tongue wrap around his member, and she began to swallow him whole.

He had to admit, Juicy could tempt him to do just about anything - her full lips and head skills was some of the best he'd experienced in his young life. He allowed her to taste him for just a little while longer, deciding it was no harm in a temporary goodbye present.

                                  A Z U R E

"So, how is school going?"

Azure gave her mom an uneasy smile through the FaceTime call, "Great. It's nothing like Calculus ll on a Tuesday morning."

"You're good at math," her mom flagged her, "You'll be fine."

"I'll keep that in mind during my test." Azure chuckled.

Heading into the building where her calculus class took place, Azure continued to talk to her mom before going straight to class. She had a four chapter test in calculus, and it was safe to say she wasn't ready. She was so into the conversation, she hadn't realized the person following behind her.

"Azure."

Hearing the familiar voice, Azure stopped in her tracks.

Turning around, the small bolt that shot through her chest had grown in size, and she felt her heart fall into her stomach at the sight of her ex boyfriend. Three weeks.

It had been three weeks since he carelessly left her behind, without so much as a reason, and now here he was standing before her. Azure didn't believe she would ever see him again, because at this point he hadn't responded to any of her millions of text messages or emails.