T W E N T Y - T W O / HPBD AZURE

"Happy birthday baby" Nico smiled as he draped his sweaty arm around Azure.

As always, he was training in the gym for his upcoming fight and today was his girlfriend's twenty first birthday. Thanks to his little sister Armani, Azure had been growing a new found confidence the past three weeks.

Standing in front of him, her honey brown skin was glistening and her natural hair was styled in a blend that ran down her back. She was dressed in a two piece set that was showing off her flat tummy and beautiful legs, and while he still didn't like it he learned to accept her wardrobe changes.

"Thanks babe, but I don't want to smell like sweat when I go out." she said trying to be released from his hold.

He pulled her in closer, "See, now I ain't letting you go anywhere."

Armani and Justin lingered behind, as they waited for Azure to wrap it up with her boyfriend before they all headed out. May was in full effect, and Justin couldn't wait to take his best friend out bar hopping.

"Come on boy, just cause you wanna be in here all day don't mean we do" Justin said waving him to hurry up.

"How long y'all gonna be gone for?" Nico asked, ignoring Justin.

"Only for a few hours, and just call me whenever you're ready."

Azure and Nico continued to talk, as Justin and Armani watched as Maria stared Azure down like a hawk from her desk, believing no one realized her but she was wrong. She was also looking at Nico, and the jealously loomed over her as she hopped up from her desk and entered herself into the conversation.

"Hey Nico, you ready to start training? It's leg day" she said, coming from around the desk.

Armani and Justin gave themselves a knowing look, but decided not to step in as Nico seemed to be completely unfazed by her presence.

"Ima break that bitch leg, on leg day." Justin said under his breath.

Armani laughed, "My brother ain't stupid, JLo better sit her ass down."

Meanwhile, Azure was naively smiling at the girl that she couldn't tell was tryna take her man. Justin put his face in his palm, as Azure was a beautiful fool.

"Give me a second, I'm sure my pops see I'm talking to my girl" Nico said in a stern voice.

The girl looked embarrassed and just crawled back over to her desk.

"Anyway, have fun baby. I'ma call you" he said giving her a kiss on the lips, "I love you."

"I love you too."

It was a new thing for them but they both felt so right saying it, letting the words settle as they shared an intense look before departing.

"Girl, he is staring at you like he can't wait to tear it up later" Justin laughed as they exited the gym, "Lucky hoe."

"Justin, please" Armani said  putting her hand up, "I don't want to hear about that."

"Girl bye, you think Azure ain't getting that cake on her back eaten...I hear ya brother real into that."

"Justin" Azure screeched, her face red, "That is my last time I tell you anything."

"Yeah yeah yeah, all I know is you better watch Ms. Nursey nurse." Justin said giving Azure a look.

The three were in the car and now on their way to South St, their first stop being Fat Tuesday's. Azure sat in the passenger seat of Justin's car, while Armani sat in the back agreeing with her new friend Justin. Azure wasn't even sure what they were referring to.