E I G H T E E N / SISTER LOVE

"Thanks a lot Professor Randall, I'll have it done by Monday."

Azure took the packet of class work from her teacher and put it in her book bag.

"No worries, have it back by Wednesday" professor Randall assured her, "Just send the answers to my email."

"Okay, have a good day." Azure waved, next closing the office door behind her.

She was in more of a rush than usual, as she wanted to hurry and get off campus before she ran into anyone she didn't want to see. While she covered the bruise beneath her eye with a pair of sunglasses, there wasn't much she could do for her lips but smother them in lipgloss in attempt to hide the split.

After leaving her third professors office for the morning, Azure was now prepared to leave campus to return to Nico's apartment. He was out running with his brother on the drive, so she figured she would get as much of the school work done as she could.

Azure made her way through the building, checking her surroundings as she anticipated her arrival to the exit door. Nico's car had been parked only a few feet away from the building, and she couldn't wait to hop in and drive away.

That was definitely one perk of being the girlfriend of Nico Graham - now that Azure was officially his, he didn't want her catching the bus, and made sure if he couldn't drop her off that she could do it herself. He trusted Azure, which was more than he could say about any other girl he had ever dated.

Successfully making it outside, Azure auto started the Maxima and began to make her way towards it.

"Oh wow, so you whippin now?"

Azure glanced over her shoulder to see Kelz standing behind her, and she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Before she couldn't get in contact with him to save her life, and now he was popping up everywhere.

"It's actually my boyfriend's car." she shrugged, happy to finally be able to say that.

She was sure that Kelz knew that and just wanted to start up conversation. She remembered what Nico said and decided to milk it for what it was worth.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Kelz snickered, "Azure, do you know what're doing? With a guy like that."

"No disrespect, but I don't think your girlfriend would like the fact that you're talking to me" Azure pointed out.

Kelz knew she was right, because Shar was extremely jealous of Azure. That he realized, and he blamed himself for it. While he thought he wanted something new, Shar was much different than what he was used to. Azure was a homebody and he never had to worry about her with other guys, whereas Shar was wild and wouldn't be caught dead in the house on the weekend.

And while he liked her feisty attitude at first, after a while it got annoying and it was the reason for most of their many arguments. Kelz went from constantly downing Azure in front of Shar, to asking her to be more like her. That made Shar snap, and from there her hate for Azure was immense.

"I'm just saying Azure, guys like that don't stay around long. I mean, even I don't consider myself a player but ~"

"But what?" Azure stopped him, "You just couldn't take being with me, because it was so horrible, right?"

"It wasn't horrible, I just ~~"

Azure put her hand up, "Save it. And do yourself a favor, stop talking to me"

With that, Azure climbed into the drivers seat of the Maxima, leaving Kelz in the dust of the tires as she sped away. She couldn't believe him, trying to give her advice on a guy "like that", like he wasn't the worst of them all.