T W E L V E / FATE x 2

A Z U R E

        "I can't believe you convinced me to go to this party." Azure shook her head as Justin pulled up outside of the house that had people spilling out of it.

"Girl, you need to get out. My apartment does not count, just because you're avoiding going back to your apartment." Justin told her.

"I don't want to run into them here though." Azure said nervously, referring to Kelz and Shar.

She had succeeded in dodging any view of them on campus, however she knew it would be sooner or later she had to run into them.

Just to prepare her, Justin let her know that he spotted the two looking like two love birds on campus - as if they weren't wrong as hell and he didn't want his best friend stumbling upon that again.

Sure, to know Kelz was having sex with Shar was one thing, but the fact that he was all over her in public as if she had been his long time girlfriend was sickening. He didn't look as if he carried an ounce of guilt for the way he went about things, but Azure swore she was over it.

"Well" Justin looked over to his best friend, "If you do, you look good."

And it was true. Dressed in a white bandeau dress, Azure's body resembled a glass of milk as the spandex clung to her skin. She didn't usually dress that way, but again, Justin convinced her to wear something out of his closet for the event - because as much as he loved her artistic side, he wasn't tryna roll up with her in her acid wash jeans and sweat shirt.

He liked to cross dress in NewYork during the summer, and the best friends were essentially the same size so it was easy to find her a sexy fit. Azure felt a little out of place, but she decided to take a note from her time in Miami and live a little. Now that she was single, she realized she had much more time on her hands to do well...nothing.

"Mhh, they got some sexy ass Temple niggas in here." Justin exclaimed under his breath.

The two friends made their way through the kick back, that had turned into a raging house party all in a few hours once the word got around. It was packed, with just enough space to walk through and find yourself a spot in the chaos.

From the top floor to the basement, the house was lit with college students all throughout, a live DJ set up in the living room and playing every track that made the women want to shake their ass.

The niggas lined up against the walls, pulling over females they found attractive in hopes of getting a dance, while some just began to dance with their friends in large groups.

A cloud of weed smoke loomed over the large gathering as L's were in rotation in just about every social group, while the drinkers all surrounded the liquor that was being served in the kitchen. It was safe to say it was the farthest thing from any type of event that Azure would want to experience on her own. If it hadn't been for Justin dragging her out of his apartment, she would be cuddled up on his couch with a good book.

"I'm going to get us a drink, stay right here." Justin instructed Azure.

She did as he said, making sure to stay in the designated spot until he returned with two cups of jungle juice.

"I'm only having one cup, because this shit can really fuck you up" Justin said, raising his cup before downing it in that one second.

Azure was intimidated. She would for sure have to baby sit the strong drink the entire party, because there was no way she would be able to down it like she had in Miami. She didn't want to chance spilling anything on her white dress, that seemed be to getting the attention of wandering eyes everywhere.