T H I R T Y -T H R E E / ITS A ..

T H R E E MONTHS LATER

A Z U R E

       "Azure, help me please." Armani whined, as she aggressively erased the mistake on her homework paper, "Or I swear, I'm handing it in just like this."

Azure chuckled, moving the paper across the table to take a look.

"Girl, it's a paper about your opinion on the book. How was it?"

"I didn't read it" she shrugged.

Azure just shook her head, her hand resting on her protruding belly as she ate her lunch in the school cafe. After Armani had an unforgettable summer in Philly, she begged her mom to let her permanently move with her dad.

She even decided to finally enroll in school, because she knew chasing boys would get her nowhere whereas chasing a check would.

"Sis, let me help you" Justin chimed in, "All you gotta do, is read the description on the back and put it in your own words. I've done it a million times"

"It's true, he has" Azure chuckled.

"Thanks Justin" Armani took a relieved breath, "Cause this shit is due in my next class and Sage had my ass up all night"

"Mhhh, I can not believe you are still talking to that dude." Justin said digging into his food.

"Why? He's sweet. Crazy, but sweet."

"Girl, he almost got Azure caught up twice with his little friend. Or are we off of that?"

"We are definitely off of that" Azure shook her head, wanting to forget about the whole thing. After

approaching her at the gym, thankfully Azure never had the 'pleasure' of running into Kyree again. Once Armani informed him she was pregnant, he hopped off that quick and hadn't bothered her since.

"Yup, are we wayyy off that." Armani smiled awkwardly as she gestured her eyes towards Nico walking their way with K-dot by his side.

It was the beginning of October, and the two were dressed down in similar track suits, looking like brothers although they weren't the least bit related.

"What's up fat mommas?" Nico flirted as he sat next to Azure and immediately cupped her belly, "How my baby treating you?"

"Fine" she nodded, "For once"

"Are ya'll exited to find out the gender tomorrow? Ugh, I hope it's a girl." Justin stressed.

"It's definitely a girl." Armani chimed in.

"Y'all tripping, that's def my nephew in there" K-Dot said taking a seat at the round table, "Nico knockout Jr."

Azure and Nico shared a laugh, watching as the three argued back and forth. While she was in her fifth month, Azure still hadn't found out the sex of her baby. It was being stubborn, and every ultrasound appointment she had they came up short with the gender. Azure hoped she would finally find out the day following.

"I don't have a preference, but yes I'm excited." Azure answered Justin's question.

"Well I want a son" Nico said proudly, "Two of me?"

"Like the world needs more Nico's" Armani playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yo bro, we gotta go or Prof. Giles gonna lock our ass outta the test. I ain't arguing with that nigga today." K-dot said rising to his feet. The two were on the way to class when they decided to quickly stop in the cafe to say wassup to the group.