T W E N T Y - S I X / FATE x 3

"The first place we go to is a bar when we get back, really ya'll?" Azure said as they pulled up to Spike's.

After much consideration and the begging of Justin, Azure decided to come back to Philly - but only agreeing to stay with Justin for a couple days before going back to Delaware. While they wanted her to rekindle her love, Azure just wanted to get out of the solitude of her mother's house and get some fresh air.

"Yes girl it's still a Friday night" Armani said, hopping out. Although she wasn't of age, she always had her handy fake ID with her.

Azure hopped out next, noting that she would've dressed up if she knew they were going out. While she still looked good in the suede Victoria Secret sweatsuit for the chilly night, she figured a dress would've been a little more appropriate for the popular bar.

Deciding to ignore her outfit choice, she followed her friends inside where they all flashed their ID's.

"Yesss, lets sit over here where the hookah is" Justin said seeing an empty table.

The girls followed behind him and claimed a seat.

"Your ass love some hookah" Armani laughed as she waved the bottle girl over to fill the hookah up. Once she did so, Justin and Armani took part in the relaxing activity, whereas again, Azure decided not to participate.

"You are really killing my mood Azure, but that's okay cause you'll be okay soon." Justin smirked while locking eyes with Armani.

"What was that?" Azure said, catching his expression.

"Nothing" Justin shrugged, continuing to smoke on his hookah.

Azure just rolled her eyes, sipping on the lemonade she ordered as she surveyed the bar.

                                      N I C O

"You ready to get at them bitches bro?" Ron asked as him and Nico exited his red on black Audi. The two were dressed casually, but ready to have a good time at the neighborhood bar. While Nico believed he was there to grab a few shawty's, Ron had other things in mind.

"You already know" Nico chuckled, although he hadn't fished in a while.

After showing their ID's, they entered the popular bar to see it popping on the Friday night. A few ladies sprinkled throughout the place, however none that particularly caught his eye. He figured it was still early, and was sure something nice had to slide through sooner or later.

Nico continued to survey the place, while Ron was busy texting on his phone.

"Yo bro where you want to sit at?" Nico asked his brother over the music.

Ron looked up from his phone, "Let's go over to the hookah"

"Hookah?" Nico threw his neck back, "Bro..."

"Don't act like you ain't never do hookah before."
Ron laughed, moving in the direction to the other side of the bar without any more words.

Nico shook his head, but just followed behind his brother anyway. As the two got closer, he couldn't help but recognize the loud male voice from anywhere; Sure enough, Justin and Armani occupied a table near the back corner.

"Damn, crazy seeing ya'll here." Ron laughed, taking a seat at the table parallel to theirs.

"Oh my god, yes it is crazy" Justin said awkwardly, "How are y'all?"

"Shit, chillin" Ron said taking a seat, "We came to grab some biddies you know how that is"

"Mhh, y'all just don't learn" Armani said glaring at Nico.