Jealous!Katsuki x Reader ~BNHA~

Quirk: Angel
Hero Name: (h/n)
Abilities: grow wings, summon weapons based on the powers on gods and goddessess, has healing powers

--------

I took a deep breath walking in the classroom, I was walking with Izuku since we live near eachother and I knew Katsuki was waiting for me. I smiled with Izuku was we walking in and he was telling a story, I laughed at a funny part as we made our way over to his desk.

Katsuki was looking up at me from where he was sitting at his desk, while  he rested the side of his head on his fist. I excuse myself from the conversation and walked to where my lovely boyfriend sat, his eyes locked with mine and he seemed annoyed.

I rest my hand ontop of his head as he leaves my gaze pouting while looking out the window. I softly carress his hair, he enjoys when I do this and it calms him down, so it's like my secret weapon. I watch as his tense shoulders relax from my touch as I continue to move my hand.

The bell suddenly rings and I took my seat across the classroom since I wasn't able to pick my seat I was far away from Katsuki.

Class starts and we are given time to discuss with those around us, behind me sat Momo, beside me was Kirishima, since I sat at the front closest to the doors those were the only people around me.

I turned to Kirishima and we started talking about the subject, he compliments my wording and detail making me smile and thank him. After that we had gym, I grabbed my bag as Katsuki walked up to me. He avoided my eyes again, his bangs made a shadow over them.

I walked beside him making our way out of the room, he walked extremely close to me but didn't seem to want other's to notice this besides me. I smile at this and don't comment until we separate to change into our hero suits.

I finally got mine made, which took a while to find something that would work with my quirk. The outfit consisted of flexable white legging type material, and a tight fitted backless white tanktop with lace falling loosely off my shoulders and down my arms. Small gold symbols decorated the entire outfit that increased my power as, I pulled up my thigh high white and gold boots that help lighten my steps, also a gold decorated belt.

I sigh and step out of the changing room, putting away my normal clothes. Uraka runs up to me with a bright yet pouty expression.

"No fair, your hero suit is so cute," she huffs, yet still has a smile ear to ear.

This is the first time I would be wearing this hero suit since I had it specially made, I wondered what Katsuki would think of it, it does reveal my entire back. I let the room and walked out the backdoors to the field outside where most of the boys already were including Katsuki.

I walked up and let my large white feathered wings appear on my back keeping them tucked behind my back although due to their size they dragged on the ground as I made my way over to them. I walked beside my hot-headed boy as he looked down at my figure, I pretend not to notice his gaze allowing him to observe my frame without him being embarressed.

I stepped back slightly and stretched out my wings letting out a yawn, covering my mouth with my palm as the breeze when through the feathers on my wings making them seem to shine.

-

We were all being placed into groups to spar and see how we can improve, I wasn't placed against Katsuki luckily cause I don't want to know how that would turn out. I instead got placed against Denki, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up which I returned as they continued to call names. Katsuki was placed against Kirishima, that is going to be fun to watch, since Kirishima can deflect all his attacks.