PLEASE READ

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in so long!

My life has kind of gone downhill much more since summer had started, and I haven't had as much time as I previously expected to focus on writing.

I have been working on posting as much as possible, on both of my stories.
(BTW if you haven't read it, you should if you're an ARMY)

But I am so happy I managed to reach almost 2k despite not posting in recent dates, I'm hoping to get more reads that I did on my past  story.

But I want you all to know that I will post as much as I can, although next month I have many things going on, I'm going to try an post a couple times before next week.

I love and appreciate you all so much, thank you all for you're supportive and humorous comments! I appreciate any and all feedback on my writing!

I do plan on looking back and fixing grammer and spelling errors, but I want to post more before I worry about that.

Again, thank you so much for reading!

P.S

Just in case, I don't want to worry anyone. I'm alright in my personal life right now, just dealing with family drama. But there is no need to worry about me, I'm perfectly fine and it will blow over soon enough. I only wish how much you all knew how grateful I am that people enjoy my writing, despite my progression to better ellaborate writing is slow, I enjoy taking the journey with you. Once again, I'm alright and I hope that you are too, if you do have something going on in your life and you would like to talk about it feel free to private message me, I'll respond as soon as I see it.

I love you all!!

Anime Boys x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें