Truth or dare😈

"bonne nuit Bébé (good night baby) he whispered and he slept off too.
Lol I'm sorry guys 😂.

I woke up to light seeping through the curtains, wow it's morning already , I tried to move my hands and it felt heavy, I opened my eyes and she was still sleeping peacefully on my chest
I really forgot she slept here and she actually maintained her sleeping position.

I tried waking her up so we could pray as we missed subh and this sassy ass didn't even budge , not once 🙄I decided to let her be and nap a little too.

I woke up to a shout , and something moved away from me , I nearly hit the ground jumping too cause I thought something was up.
I'm not scared just that
Ummm Fashi you won't understand 😂

AFRAHS POV
I felt like I was sleeping on my teddy back at home polka , I named her polka dots cause she has a lot of dotty colors going on around her fluffy body.

I squeezed her more and smiled then decided to pat her huge head , I touched the head and funny enough polka had some Afro going on there , I slid down to the eyes and felt hair on the eyes and brows, to say I was terrified was least , i tried wiggling myself out of her grip but I couldn't.
Please help me allah if this isn't chucky real life , I jumped up shouting still with my eyes closed.

"Wayyyooo mama, somebody help"

"Seriously?, oh wow shout please and while you're at it don't forget to wake the whole house and the neighborhood kinji?"

I opened one eye and took in the environment I was in.
ermm why was I in afaans room, I looked at my pjs then screamed again.
Did you change my pjs
I cocked my brows.

Oh wait I did and I had a little flashback , smiled and walked past him not before hearing him mutter

"It's confirmed , I got married to a maniac"

I was about to give him a profitable comeback when I heard knocks

"Heyyy afrah are you ok?" Zara shouted.

I giggled and told her I saw a cockroach, a big cockroach for that matter she hissed and left.

I skipped to the bathroom after sending him daggers and locked the door , his bathroom was huge and neat and every body wash, shampoo was olive ewwwwww, I looked around and found a container of lavender soap then took a long soothing bath.

20 minutes later
I grabbed his really huge bath robe and wore it over my wet body , i came out and he glared at me then sized me up

"What the ,..."

"Language mr husband" I winked and ran to my room when he approached me.
I went to my room and banged it open , zara was talking on the phone and zuhra was in the bathroom. I walked to zara and sat on her back.

"Say good morning Aunty"I laughed tickling her.

"Allah afrah leave me alone , tahirrrrr tell her to leave me."
She grabbed a fluffy pillow and threw it at me

"Oh you want a pillow fight , you're getting it" I smirked and we started our pillow fight.
*5minutes later*
We were literally laughing like maniacs after zuhra and iman joined in the fight , we sat down on the floor playing truth or dare