Chapter 8

"Okay and that will be all." Eren announced as he finished putting all their stuff on the bag strapped on the black stallion's rear.

They are finally leaving the town and moved on to the next one until the news about the robbery dies down, also they have to spend atleast six month laying low to ensure that heat about Levi's disappearance will go down with the robbery.

"Wait," Levi paused. Looking back the the hotel that they've been staying for a week.

Eren felt a shiver run up to his spine at the thought of Levi remembering his teacup. The Alpha did his best to retrieve the porcelain cup but unfortunately another Alpha took interest in it and bought it without blink.    Truth be told, he wanted to steal that cup from the Alpha who bought it but when he discovered that the said buyer is a Scout, Eren retreats. He can't risked of being seen or simply taking care of a Scout.

"Oh! Won't you look at the time! We should go now!" Eren rushed, picking the small Omega on the waist, hoisting him on the horse.

"What the hell?! Hey!" Levi struggles at first but submits to the Alpha's actions. "Fine okay, just don't leave me on this beast alone."

Eren tried to stop a laugh from slipping on his lips. Levi is sitting stiff on Titan, back straight, fist turning white as he clutched the reins nervously. To top that, the tiny little thing is adorable as fuck. Today, Levi wore cowboy pants, a plain white shirt underneath a blue vest. Complete the look with a cowboy hat and a bandana on his neck. Now that the Alpha is paying attention on his Omega's clothing, he just realized they match like a couple's clothing.

"E-Eren, this thing is tall..." Levi nervously said as he shut his eyes.

This time, Eren laughed. The Omega must have not noticed Titan's full height when he first rode the horse, mainly because it was dark and they are both running away after a robbery.

"Hey! I thought we are on a hurry!" Levi shouted at him.

Clearing his throat, Eren hoist himself on the horse.

"Whoa!" Levi grabbed a fist full of the beast mane when the said stallion moved due to Eren's sudden movements.

"It's okay calm down." Eren reassures. Making himself comfortable with Levi's back pressed on his front.

"Ah!" Levi panicked when Titan gave off a high pitch sound and started backing on his own.

"It's okay, rub his neck, it will help." Eren instructed as he took the reins from the Omega.

"Okay..." Gulping, Levi drag his hand on the stallion's neck. When Titan stopped moving, Levi sighed in relief.

"Better?"

"Are you talking to the horse or to me?" Levi looked over his shoulder and glared at the Alpha.

"You, of course!" Eren laughs again, snaking his arms on the Omega's waist, he started rubbing their necks together.

Levi giggles at the endearing contact, until he felt the whole town's eyes were on them, then elbowing the touchy brunet.

"Owww!"

"We're in a hurry right?" Levi lowers his head and pulled the bandana on his neck to his nose. An excuse to hide his blooming cheeks.

"Okay, hold tight! Heya!" Eren held the reins and Titan dash down the road.

Levi rode Titan once and it was the night were he escape the prison he once called home. The feeling only gets better now that he is fully free with the Alpha he adored supporting him on the way. The fresh wind, the songs of the birds, the wonderful weather. Levi felt like he had wings freely flying.