Do you?

Do you remember the time I told you I had never had a slow dance and you pulled me up and put some music on and we slow danced right there in the quad at school?

Do you remember when you first brought me the bear? We joked about how we now had a kid. I still have our little bear.

Do you remember for my birthday how you got me that blue notebook and pen? You wrote me a note on the first page that was really special to me and brought tears to my eyes. It still does.

Do you remember when we would take a walk around school and sometimes sit and watch netflix on my phone during lunch.

Do you remember how my panic attacks would kick in and you would hold my hand and sit with me and tell me to breathe. You would stay with me until I felt better.

Do you remember after school one day when I was walking you over to your brother's school and there were leaves all over the sidewalk? That day I found out how much you love jumping on leaves as I watched you jump and step on every leaf you could find. It was adorable.

Do you remember when we would sit together and listen to music. We would play each other new music or just sit and listen to whatever we both enjoyed.

Do you remember how we used to pass notes in class? How whenever we would write a letter or note to each other we would leave a little bear at the end. That was something only you and me shared.

I remember all the things we shared together. Do you?