Chapter 13 - The Crown Prince

Marcus's POV

"And this is Alissa, my girlfriend." I stated.

"Good morning, Alissa. Nice to meet you." Matilda gave her a warm smile and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you too." Alissa said softly and hugged her back.

"Matilda came to visit me. She studies at university in Boston. So when she heard I was in America, she came here as soon as she had free time." I explained.

"Why do you keep them at the door?" Alissa asked me, giving me a disapproving look. "Come on, Matilda and..." She looked at Matilda's bodyguard, Andrew. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No!" I snapped instantly. Matilda burst out laughing. Andrew looked down, blushing slightly. It was the first time I saw him blushing.

"He...." I mumbled, trying to find a lie to tell. "He is her friend. Just a friend." I said, emphasizing the word just, giving Andrew a serious look.

"Oh, I am sorry." Alissa gave Matilda an apologetic look.

"Don't worry, Alissa. There is no problem for me..." Matilda paused and looked at Andrew, grinning and added. "And my friend."

"Marcus, I have to leave." Alissa informed as she looked at her wristwatch. "See you tomorrow." She said as she took her bag.

"OK, bambi. I will call you." I informed firmly. She nodded.

"Matilda, see you later." She said to Matilda.

"See you." Matilda gave her a bright smile.

"Bye." Alissa gave me a smile.

"Bye." I placed a chaste kiss on her lips as I saw her to the door.

Alissa waved at me and walked into the elevator. Then I closed the door and walked towards the couch. I collapsed onto the couch.

"I am listening." Matilda said, giving me a mischievous grin as we were alone in my suit and crossed her arms over her chest, standing in front of me.

" Matilda said, giving me a mischievous grin as we were alone in my suit and crossed her arms over her chest, standing in front of me

I breathed deeply, running my hand through my hair. "I love her." I admitted.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "You...fell in love?" She mumbled, giving me a questioning look.

I nodded. "Yes, I love her so much." I confessed.

"Wow!" She beamed at me. "Umm...But what will Dad think about it? I don't think he will be so happy about it. You know...Stella and you..." She gave me a compassionate look.

"I know." I sighed, depressed and leaned my elbows on my thighs. "But I love Alissa, and I will not give up on us." I stated, determined.

But before talking to my father, I need to tell Alissa about my title and family. I hope she will not get angry.

"Good luck." She said, giving me a warm smile. "I will be by your side if you need something. You can count on me." She added.

"Thanks, but I will handle it myself." I stated.

Alissa's POV

I was staring into Marcus's eyes, my arms wrapped around his neck while we were dancing at the nightclub. He tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me closer to him and leaned over me. He buried his head into the crook of my neck and placed a soft kiss on my neck, breathing in my scent.

"I am addicted to you." He said huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth, pressing his bulge against my stomach.

"Marcus." I murmured, running my hand through his hair.

"I want you." He stated hoarsely.

"Me too." I admitted.

Instantly, he grabbed my hand and headed us towards the exit as I grabbed my clutch.

He was moving our entwined hands up and down his thigh while driving. I looked forward to feeling his soft lips all over my body. I needed him.

As soon as we walked into his suite, he closed the door behind us and pushed me against the door. He smashed his lips against mine as he slid his hand under my dress. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his possessive kiss.

Dammit! He and his skillful lips.

I started unbuttoning his shirt while he was kissing, sucking my neck. His hand reached my zipper, and he slowly unzipped my dress while kissing me eagerly. I took off his shirt and ran my fingertips along his sculpted chest. He tensed under my touches.

He removed the straps off my dress, letting it slide to my waist. He unclasped my bra and threw it away. I groaned, gripping his hair as he bit my nipple slightly.

"Please...Marcus..." I pleaded, closing my eyes.

He slid his hand under my dress and pushed his two fingers inside me while he was teasing my nipple with his tongue and mouth, setting me on fire. He started moving his fingers in and out, making me moan louder and louder. I couldn't wait anymore; this sensation was unbearable. I needed him.

"Marcus...please. I can't wait anymore." I confessed.

He immediately pulled his fingers out of me and took off my panties. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. He pulled a foil out of his pocket and ripped it with his teeth. I helped him to put on the condom. He grinned at my impatience.

In a flash, he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. He smashed his lips against mine and slammed inside me. I dug my nails into his back, moaning into his mouth as he was thrusting inside me deeper and harder.

****

I smiled happily as I woke up in Marcus's arms the following morning.

"Morning." I beamed at him.

"Morning, bambi." He said and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"How about having breakfast at the new cafe next to the hotel?" He suggested, holding me against him firmly.

I nodded. "But I need to take a shower before leaving." I informed.

"So do I." He said, giving me a devilish grin.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I guessed what was on his mind.

"So we will have brunch instead of breakfast." I teased him.

"Why not? I like having brunch. Don't you?" He gave me a wicked grin.

I chuckled, shaking my head and got up. He roamed my body from head to toe. I extended my hand towards him, giving him a seductive smile. He grinned and held my hand as he got up quickly. In a swift movement, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom.

As soon as we left the hotel, cameras flashed into our eyes.

Prince Marcus, is she your girlfriend?

Prince Marcus, who is she?

Your Highness?