Chapter 29 - Waiting for him

Marcus's POV

He sighed and placed his hand into his pocket.

"I am sorry." He said. I looked at him, confused. "Yesterday, I was...aggressive towards you. But I am just worried about Alissa." He confessed. "But I see it isn't just us, but you as well." He added, giving me a compassionate look.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Chad, believe me. You can swear at me as much as you want or insult me. I don't care, but no one can say that I don't love Alissa. And actually, I just think about how I will get them back as soon as possible." I declared honestly. "She is my breath. And now I am dying." I confessed as tears ran down my cheeks again.

He gave me a compassionate look and hugged me.

"Don't worry. We will find them." He reassured me.

I hugged him back without saying anything.

****

I was pacing back and forth in the study room in frustration. Our families, the Minister for Defence, were here.

The Minister informed that Stella was behind the abduction. They found out that it was Stella's bodyguard who had sent the flowers to Alissa. I was furious. I would kill her as soon as I found that bitch.

"Umm...and..." The Minister said uncomfortably. "We found out that Princess Stella has some psychological problems. Her family kept it a secret." He informed.

"Oh my goodness!" My mother gasped in shock.

"We are on their track. Don't worry, Your Highness." He said confidently.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." My father said firmly.

The door opened and the Ambassador of Spain walked in. He greeted us.

As we found out about it, my father instantly called the King of Spain. The King apologized saying that he felt guilty, and he would do everything to find his niece. He promised that he would bring her to justice with his own hands.

"Your Highness, His Royal Highness told me to inform you that they are searching Princess Stella." The Ambassador declared.

"He has to! If something happens to my wife or my baby, I will destroy your country." I threatened, full of rage in my voice.

"The King deals with it himself. He is really sorry about it, Your Highness." He said, giving me an apologetic look. "He promises that as soon as he finds her, he will bring her to justice with his own hands." He added.

I breathed deeply without saying anything. Everyone told the same thing that they were searching them, they would find them and blah, blah. But it wasn't enough for me. I had needed to find Alissa as soon as possible before that crazy did something bad to her or our baby.

Alissa's POV

I placed my hand on my stomach, breathing deeply as I felt another sharp pain in my stomach. I had been feeling sharp pains since this morning. It had been getting worse. But I tried to hide it as much as possible.

"Please, my boy. It isn't the right time. Please, wait till your daddy finds us. It is safe for you while you are in my womb." I murmured, breathing deeply and stroked my belly.

After a few hours later, my contractions were getting worse. I pursed my lips together, trying not to scream while squeezing the sheet. I was sweating.

"Please, Marcus, find us." I mumbled, crying.

Suddenly, someone unlocked the door and opened it. Stella and the tall man walked in.

I placed my hand on my stomach protectively, looking at them, frightened.

Don't forget, Alissa. You should not let them know that you have contractions. Just a few hours or days, and Marcus will find you. Probably, he is about to find us.

"Hey, did you miss me?" She grinned mockingly.

I didn't say anything and squeezed the sheet tightly as I felt another sharp pain.

The tall man approached me, looking at me with questioning eyes. I averted my gaze, pressing my hand against my stomach slightly, trying to control my breaths.

"Something is wrong with her." The tall man informed.

Shit!

Stella approached me, puzzled. A wide grin appeared on her face as I felt another sharp pain. I pursed my lips together, trying not to show her my pain. But it was meaningless; she had already guessed it.

"Pablo, call the doctor. Finally, our guest is on the way." She said, grinning.

They left the room and locked the door.

Suddenly, I felt water running down my legs.

No! No! No!

I burst out crying, resting my hand on my stomach.

"Marcus, where are you? Please, come." I pleaded, crying.

An hour later, the doctor arrived. Stella was in the room, a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

The doctor approached me and started checking up on me.

The pain was unbearable. I was drenched in sweats.

"She is in labor." The doctor informed.

"Perfect!" Stella exclaimed and approached me. She gripped my hair as she leaned over me. "The last few hours with your bastard. Huh?" She commented sarcastically, smirking.

"No! No! Please, don't take my son." I begged, crying.

I burst out laughing as she straightened. She stopped laughing and turned his gaze from me to the doctor.

"Take this bastard out of her!" She demanded without a serious expression.

"No!" I shouted, crying.

After the doctor had prepared the necessary things, she asked me to push. I didn't obey her.

"Push!" She ordered again.

"No!" I shouted and pursed my lips together in pain while squeezing the sheet tightly.

I didn't feel good. I felt weak. I couldn't bear it anymore.

"Marcus..." I mumbled, crying.

"Don't call him. Your spoiled prince is unreliable. Don't you know?! He lets everyone down." Stella commented, smirking.

"No! He will find me." I stated.

She laughed, shaking her head. Then she frowned, folding her arms over her chest.

"I am getting bored. Take that bastard out of her!" She demanded, annoyed.

"Push!" The doctor ordered, but I didn't obey.

My eyelids were getting heavier. My mind was fuzzy. I didn't feel good. My vision was blurry.

"Push or both of you will die." The doctor said firmly.

I was barely holding my eyes open.

"Your Highness, her heartbeats are decreasing." The doctor informed in panic.

"Shit! Take this out of her!" She demanded.

The doctor was doing something, but I couldn't understand.

"Marcus...." I mumbled. My voice was barely audible.

"She is dying." The doctor stated, panicked.

"Shit!" Stella cursed under her breath. She breathed deeply and said coldly. "OK, then let her die with her bastard."

Suddenly, my vision darkened.