Epilogue

Marcus's POV

"Shut up! You fucking bitch!" I snapped. "I will not let you talk a shit about my wife and son!" I warned her, strangling her neck.

"Your Highness." The guard pleaded, trying to pull me away while I was straggling Stella.

I had never used violence against women before, but Stella pushed my limits. So I could not hold myself anymore.

"Marcus, it is enough. Come on." Chad stated and pulled me away.

I pointed my finger at her as I snapped. "I will make you pay for trying to hurt my family. I will make sure that you will die in jail."

****

****

As I arrived at the palace, the maid informed me that my father was waiting for me in the study room. I went to the study room.

I knocked on the door and opened the door. When I walked in, my father was talking on the phone. I walked towards him and sat down on the vacant seat next to the desk.

A few seconds later, I understood that my father was talking to the King of Spain. He probably called after he had found out that we caught her niece.

After talking on the phone for a while, my father extended the phone towards me as he informed. "He wants to talk to you."

I sighed and grabbed the phone.

"Yes?" I snapped.

"Hello. How are you, Marcus?" He asked.

"Trying to be better after what your niece had tried to do." I replied bitterly.

My father gave me a warning look. I shrugged my shoulders, giving him a reckless look.

"I apologize for Stella's behavior. It was so low of her. She is a disgrace for our family. My brother apologizes as well. He doesn't still believe that Stella could do it." He said firmly.

"I will not let Stella set foot in Sweden again. Of course, if she leaves jail someday. But I make sure she will stay there all of her life." I promised firmly.

After talking to my father, I went to my bedroom. I missed Alissa and my little boy. I hadn't seen them since this morning.

When I walked into the bedroom, Alissa was rocking Hugo while walking in the room. As she saw me, she gave me her mesmerizing smile. I smiled at her back and approached her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to me and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Hey, my little boy." I exclaimed happily, stroking Hugo's head gently and took him in my arms.

I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, breathing in his milky scent. My little boy wrapped his little fingers around my thumb while staring up at me with his ocean blue eyes.