Suoh X Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: Hey guys! This oneshot is based on the battleship cruise but with a twist 😉. So instead of 9 bladers, there are now 11, I added Toko and you the reader. The events here take place after the first tag-team battle, and there are now two tag-team battles instead of one. So that's the gist of the story, now at least you'll know what's going on, and now, on with the story.

(Y/N)=Your Name
(H/C)=Hair Colour
(E/C)=Eye Colour
(B/N)=Beyblade Name
(M/N)= Move Name
(F/C)=Favourite Colour

Your POV

You were the only female blader participating in the battleship cruise, talk about girl power. The tag-team battles had just came to a conclusion. As Phi had won the battle royale, he was able to sit out of the next two challenges. For the tag-team battle, you were paired up with Toko and you guys had won against the Kyle and Xhan pair.

Beyeen: Hey bladers, here's the number of stars each blader has.

Phi with four stars.
(Y/N), Toko, Aiger, Kyle and Xhan with three stars.
Fubuki and Laban with two stars.
Suoh, Ranjaro and Hae-jin with one star.

You high fived your teammate Toko, you guys worked amazingly well. Among the rest, you guys had the greatest teamwork unlike most of the other pairs who had some 'issues', especially the Suoh and Ranjiro team. Anyways, it was getting late so you turned in for the night.

TIME SKIP (NEXT DAY)

Beyeen: Good morning bladers, Beyeen here.Hope you all rested well. The next round on the battleship cruise will be another tag-team battle.

"Again? Well, I wonder who I'm paired up with." You said as you crossed your fingers and hoped for the best.

Beyeen: Here are the pairs,
Kyle and Hae-jin
Ranjiro and Xhan
Fubuki and Laban
Toko and Aiger
And lastly, (Y/N) and Suoh.

"Oh, so I'm paired up with Suoh Goshuin.Well, I'll make the most out of it. Plus, he's actually kinda cute, despite the strange bipolar behaviour from time to time." You consoled yourself as you kinda hoped to be partnered up with someone who didn't sabotage their previous partner.

From now on it'll be in Suoh's POV

"Lucky me, looks like I'm paired up with the only female. Doesn't matter, I'll win this battle myself. Looks like we're going up against the Kyle and Hae-jin team." I murmured to myself. Don't know why but I really wanted to meet up with (Y/N) and start training with her before the match. There was just something about her that made her special. Well whatever it was, she had my attention.It was oldly much more appealing to train with her than Ranjiro. Anyways, Imma go find her.

TIME SKIP

Darn it. The cruise ship is enormous, finding her will be no easy feat. And since I don't know anything about her, I don't even know where to start looking. I sighed in frustration.

Suddenly, I heard a loud yell, followed by a huge explosion coming from the main deck, followed by cheering? I made my way there as quickly as I could. When I got to the main deck, an amazing sight greeted me. It was (Y/N) , she was battling Aiger.

"Finish this Achilles! Z striker!" Yelled Aiger.

"Don't mess with me! (B/N) hit him with (M/N)!"Commanded (Y/N).

Sparks flew everywhere as Achilles and (B/N) clashed head on, but in the end, (B/N) managed to burst Achilles.

"Looks like your all talk but no bite. Come back when your more of a challenge." Scoffed (Y/N) as she handed Aiger a reassembled Achilles. After that, she just walked off, leaving behind an astonished crowd. She had just defeated Aiger like it was nothing. I was glued to the ground, amazed by her battle. "Earth to Suoh, you got something to do!" Bugged my subconscious, I instantly snapped out of my thoughts and followed (Y/N).