Free x Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: I'm back, sorry for the delays. Anyways i'm currently writing the rest of the oneshots so yeah.

This was requested by blackneko_01

(Y/N)=Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(B/N)=Beyblade Name
(M/N)= Move Name
(N/N)=Nick Name
(B/T)=Beyblade Type

Your POV

You recently joined your cousin, Kristina's beyblade team, BC Sol. BC Sol was enormous, so you were having difficulty finding your way around the place. You were looking for Kristina's office, however, every door in the labyrinth like hallway looked exactly the same.

"Why cruel world? Can this day get any worse?" you bleated as you passed by the same flower pot for the 6th time. Just when you were rounding a corner, you bumped into someone.To make matters worse, because you were in such a rush, you bumped into the individual so hard that it caused both of you to fall to the ground, with you landing on top of the individual.

"Owwww..." You groaned as you rubbed your head which throbed from the pain of the impact. "OMG, I'm so sorry." you yelped as you sat up straight and scampered off Free De La Hoya!

"Well that woke me up."yawned Free as he casually got back up on his feet.You were so embarrassed and flustered that you were rooted to the spot. Like come on, you just had to fall full body flat, chest on chest with Free De La Hoya! Apparently this day can get even worse. What a way to start my first day here.....

While you were hanging your head in embarrassment you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to find Free looking at you,you guys were so close that you could see your reflection in his brown eyes. You bet people would die for an opportunity like this, the chance to be this close to Free De La Hoya is just miraculous.

You were so lost in his brown eyes, his presence alone seemed to hypnotise you, putting you in a limbo, disconnecting you from reality.

"Haven't seen you around here. You new?" Asked Free. You immediately snapped from your dreamlike state and composed yourself.

"Umm yes. Yes, I'm new here." you spluttered as you tried to calm your nerves.

"Ah I see. If you need, I can take you to Kris's office." offered Free, sticking his hand out to help you up from the floor, looking ever so handsome. You almost forgot how to reply, let alone talk. So you just stiffly nodded your head in response and followed him to Kris's office. After lots of twist and turns, you finally reached Kris's office! Free gave a knock on the door and we entered.

"You're here (Y/N), its been so long since I last saw you."squealed Kristina as she pulled you into a hug. She looked behind you and saw Free staring at the two of you expressionlessly.

"I see you have already met Free." chirped Kristina.

"Yeah we kinda bumped into one another, literally." replied Free, causing you to scratch your head sheepishly.

Kristina just smile and thanked Free for taking you to her office. He just shrugged and said bye to the both of you.

"See you around (Y/N)." Free waved before he left.

"Huh, that's the first time I've seen him take so much interest in a new comer, well, apart from Valt. You must have left quite an impression on him." Pointed out Kristina, give you a playful nudge, causing you to blush.

Anyways, you guys chatted for awhile, after which Kristina got you settled into the BC Sol family. The team was really welcoming and warm, they were all so excited to meet you, especially Valt. "Welcome to the team (Y/N)!" bubbled Valt and Cuza as they excitedly shook your hand.