Wakiya X Reader

This was requested by @Aririo12 and @shwakiya_da_potter

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(F/C)= Favourite Colour
(F/Flower)= Favourite Flower
(F/Gem(s))= Favourite Gem/Gems
(N/N)= Nickname

PLS NOTE: In this story you're both older, probably 20 plus k.

Your POV

You have been dating your boyfriend Wakiya for quite some time. In about a week's time, it was going to be your anniversary. You were so excited to be able to fly over to Barcelona, Spain to see Wakiya face to face again.

Even though you guys Facetime each other almost everyday, it still didn't feel the same as compared to being physically in each other's presence. Wakiya would also 'procrastinate' doing work so that he could talk to you or the way he likes to say it 'I'm a busy man.' But honestly, you knew that he just really wanted to hear from you. Ah, you truly love your little Tsundere.

Wakiya's POV

I'm so looking forward to seeing the love of my life (Y/N). Yes I kinda call her like almost everyday but it's not the same ok...

She's coming over to spend a "week in Barcelona" and to also celebrate our anniversary. Let's just say, I'm in panic boyfriend mode now. I want our anniversary and the time she's here with me to be... perfect. But no matter what I buy, I still feel like it isn't enough.

"Uhhh Wakiya...chill. I think you've gotten wayyyy more than enough for (Y/N) already. Dude, I'm sure she'll love whatever you got for her." Said Ataru, looking at the mountain of gifts in the corner of my office in disbelief. (Ataru is Sunbat United's coach and engineer, the red haired kid.)

I stopped to look at the heap of beautifully wrapped presents which I had stressed bought for (Y/N). "Hehe, well yeah. But urghhhh...I'm scared. I just want our anniversary to be perfect." I sighed, my head overflowing with insecurities.

"Wakiya, if I was (Y/N), I'll love whatever you do as I'm sure she can see how much you care and love her. So just be yourself, after all, you already planned out quite the anniversary regime." He comforted me, trying to ease my doubts and insecurities.

Well he does have a point, I thought to myself as I just remembered the whole Operation Anniversary plan that I had came up with. I tightened my grip around my gift to (Y/N) and readied myself for her arrival.

Your POV

You have just landed in Barcelona and right as you walked out of the arrival gates, you saw him.

"Wakiya!" You called out, he immediately noticed you and ran up to you, welcoming you with a big warm embrace and a peck on the cheek. "You won't believe how long I've been waiting to do that again." professed Wakiya, hugging you tighter.

Ahh your clingy little Tsundere ☺️🥰.

TIMESKIP

"Ya, Sunbat United is now ranked 3rd in the world league. But fret not, next World League, we're gonna finally dethrone BC Sol." Declared Wakiya, a fire of determination burning bright in his eyes.

You guys were currently having dinner in Barcelona at a famous restaurant called Disfrutar(It's a real place btw). You and Wakiya were catching up and chatting while enjoying scrumptious Spanish cuisine.

"Thanks for taking me here sweets, I can't wait to spend the week here with you Barcelona." You bubbled, excited for what was to come.

"Oh about that. We aren't actually celebrating our anniversary in Barcelona."