Mountain Adventure : Shu's Little Sister

This story is based on the events of Season 1 episode 27-28, BUT, with a little twist.

Gaminghufflepuff : Hi all, ok just a heads up, this is da FIRST TIME i have ever written a story instead of a X reader of I hope it's ok. 😅

This story was requested by @Thomas2921

(Y/N)= Your Name
(F/C)= Favourite Colour

Your POV

The past few days have been the best, your brother, Shu Kurenai, took you along for the training camp organised by the beyclub. The beyclub were all sharpening their blading skills, as well as improving their teamwork. We were all "camping" out at Wakiya's Summer Cabin in the forest.

While your brother trained with the rest of the beyclub, you mostly hung with Toko and Nika. One day during lunch, Nika had an idea. "So hey, wanna go see if we can reach that one fruit?" Whispered Nika.
"Definitely let's go." Replied Toko.

"We can use it as a special prize for the team that wins the next match." Finished Nika, and with that, the three of you setted off towards the forest.

TIMESKIP

After hours of searching, you guys finally found the biggest and juiciest peach (I think it's a peach lol) in the entire plantation. Toko then climbed up and picked it. It was then that we noticed that it was getting late as the Sun was setting and was that thunder you heard!

"Oh no, I think we're lost!" Quavered Nika as she looked around frantically. "Ok, everyone stay calm, our best bet is to go back down the way we came. We better hurry too." You stated as you tried to calm the twins down.

As the three of you made your way back to the campsite, little did you guys know that there were eyes watching from the shadows....

Shu's POV

"Blue team wins the afternoon battle session." Announced Sujihara (Wakiya's butler).

I mean it was kind of no surprise that we won the trio of Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya as Wakiya wasn't really much of a team player.

As Valt jabbered on, trying to get us to have a rematch. I felt that something was off.

"Hey hang on, I haven't seen Toko, Nika or (Y/N) since lunch."I pointed out.

The room fell silent. I could feel my brotherly instincts tingling...

Where could they have gone?

(A/N: Ok, so to keep it short, let's fast forward a little. Everything happens like in episode 28 and we continue from the crossing bridge part hehehehe....)

Your POV

"Everyone together!" Yelled Valt as they all tried to get Wakiya and us to the other side of the bridge. It was raining cats and dogs, making the bridge even harder to cross. You were helping to support Wakiya from the back.

Just as you were about to cross, you felt a sudden painful sting in your neck.As you winched from the pain, slowly but surely, you felt your head getting heavy. Soon,a black cloud seemed to cloud your vision...

"(Y/N)! (Y/......" You heard your brother's call, which was then followed by the crashing of wood.

TIMESKIP

"Stabilizing....Regaining consciousness in 3..2..1.." OWWW! You yelped as you felt a sharp pain scorch through your body, causing your eyes to snap wide open. I'm in a capsule?

"Good you're awake."Greeted a man in a black bird mask.The hell! Was that the plague doctor!!!!

"My name is Ashtem. I am the leader of the Snake Pit. Rest assured, we are not interested in you,so you're out of harm's way...for now."