Five years

He's the father of your child. You have to tell him." Yoongi said with disappointment heavy in his voice. 

"If I tell him we both know he is going to forfeit the offer to partake in that scientific research. I can't do that to him, I don't want to be the one to hold him back hyung. Besides I can take care of-"

"Don't you dare say finish that sentence. You can't take care of a baby alone Tae." Yoongi asserted "Hyung I can do this please stop worrying." 

"Okay let's say you can take care of a child alone. But Tae what about you? You have so much goodness going on right now. You just got a scholarship in the University of Chicago to study business. You can't get that again! You can't just throw that away Tae. What about your future? The plans you had? What about-"

"Hyung what are you trying to say? Because it sounds like you're telling me to terminate this child to focus on what I have going on now." Taehyung said cutting Yoongi off.

"Don't get me wrong. That's not what I'm trying to say." "Then what are you trying to say hyung?" Taehyung questioned "That you should think about yourself and also that you are not making the right decision here" Yoongi softly said

"Hyung" Taehyung sighed softly "I'm the one carrying this baby so get to decide whether I want to tell Kookie or not. And I'm keeping this child." I quietly said while standing up.

I walked into the room leaving Yoongi in the bathroom and lied on the bed. I was beyond exhausted. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep when I heard Yoongi softly calling my name.

"Tae, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It's your decision to make." He said defeated.

Yoongi wasn't always this soft. It took years of breaking the wall he surrounded himself with before we could get to this point. Outside of this bedroom and when it's just us he is the mean doesn't give af Yoongi. It's really funny to see his duality with me he was like my elder brother. You know the one who is really close to you and always has your back no matter what. But outside our own little world- if you can call it that- he is so cold and doesn't care. 

"Taehyung sit up. Let's talk" "If it's you trying to convince me to tell Kookie then just give up now because I have already made up my mind." I said tried and frustrated with the topic.

"I already told you I respect your decision and I won't try to change your mind. I want us to talk about a five year plan." He said while grabbing a pen and notepad

"A five year plan" "Yep. It's a thing where we write and organize events that we hope we can or should achieve in the next five years." He explained.

"Okay. Why we though" "Because we are in this together" Yoongi stated. "Hyung I don't want to be a burden to you"

"You are not a burden to me" he Promised in a fatherly way. After he saw the look on my face he nonchalantly added "besides I have no clue on what I want to do in my life. So just think of it has you helping me go plan a future for myself. What do you say?" 

-
-
-
-
A/N: Thanks for reading this! I really hope the book goes well. Thanks again. I purple you 💜.

-Liz