Happy?

Taehyung woke up to the cry of his son. He told to the side of the bed where he placed him.

"Hey baby. How's my little munchkin doing?" He said rocking the child while getting up from his bed to make their first bottle of the day. "Papa is really sorry for losing control yesterday night. Will you forgive me?" He let the milk drop on his hand to check the temperature before feeding his son.

Mick went to sleep after Taehyung fed him and Micah didn't wake up yet so that gave Taehyung time to get himself together.

He was about to go take a bath when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Tae!" Seokjin's voice came from the other side. It sounded like he was in tears. "Are you alright? Is everything ok? Why are you crying?" His eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"I'm just happy that's why" Taehyung sighed in relief. "Yah. Don't scare me like that again."

"Yah? I'm your hyung. Anyway I called to tell you that the sales of the hairbrush is high and one of the investors is giving us a section of his company for the product. He's letting us use his company's resources to bring out more products. Isn't that great. And before I forget I wanted to tell you that I mentioned you had the Co-owner of the hairbrush since your presentation sold it to them. So you'll be working on this product with me. Did I go overboard telling him that?" Seokjin said without a pause.

Taehyung was speechless.

If everything worked out him and Jin were going to be the Co-ceo and CEO of their own company.

"Wow hyung. This... is so much. O my God hyung. This is so huge." I said not even sure if I was making any from of sense.

"I know but you didn't answer my question. Do you wanna be a Co-owner with me?"

"It'd be an honour" he answered without a second thought. It had always be his dream to be part of something big. This was a huge opportunity.

"Thank you! I'll email all the details to you okay. I have to go now little Seoah is fussy." "Okay. We'll talk later"

Once Jin cut the call Taehyung couldn't help but jump and squeal. He looked like a little boy who was allowed to have ice cream past midnight. He felt high on joy.

When he heard Micah's soft cry. He walked over and carried her in his arms. "Hey princess, do you want to know the good news papa received today?" He changed her diaper "of course you do. Big people in the world said they'll give papa and his friend a place to start their own product line. Isn't that cool" he put the tip of the bottle in her mouth. "I know I'm also excited" he squeaked.

He felt like things were looking Up to him.

A/N: Hi. How are you doing today?

💜💜💜💜