It's Jimin...

Jungkook’s POV

“Hey wake up…” I softly patted the two tiny people in front of me. Michael opened his eyes and slowly sat up while Michaela was a little harder to wake. It took me a whole twenty minutes not that I was counting.

“Where papa?” a voice behind me asked as we were currently walking to the kitchen. “He’s busy in his office so I will be watching you guy” “So you’re a babysitter Mr?” Micah asked. “More or less” I replied. 

“Mr what is your name?” “Jungkook” I picked up the boy and sat him on his seat. “Uncle johnkoo, carry me” the girl whined as I was about to sit her down. She had Tae’s hearing for sure. He picked her up and turned to her brother “so what do you want to eat?” “I want Golden Morn” Mick yelled out. “Nuh-uh papa said to me and you that we can only have that in the morning.” Micah scolded “But can we have it Uncle Johnkoo” she immediately said when she saw the fallen expression on her brother’s face. “It’s Jungkook” I said slowly. “That’s what I said, Johnkoo” I give up. 

“So… can we have Golden Morn Uncle Johnkoo” Omg she has the same puppy eyes as Taehyung how can I possibly say no to the most precious thing ever? “Yes we you both can have it but you can’t tell papa okay?” they both squealed and Micah wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled at that action. “That’s bad” Micheal suddenly said. “What is?” I questioned, confused. “You said to lie to our papa” ‘Uh? When did I say that!’ I thought. “No honey I only said not to tell papa if he doesn’t ask. You can tell him if he asks you.” Micah sat in her booster seat so I could grab the cereal. “Okay!! I’ll not tell papa unless he asks me.” “That’s my boy!” I said, flashing him a bunny smile. 

“You look like that picture man that papa has.” Micah said out of the blue. “Oh? What picture man?” I poured water into the bowl containing the cereal before mixing the powdered milk into it. “Shhhh” her twin whispered or that’s what he thought he did before she answered a meek “nothing” to my question. ‘Oh well it is probably nothing important’ I thought placing the bowls and spoons in front of them. “Thank you uncle Johnkoo” they chorused. “You are welcome little ones.” 

I opened the fridge in search of something to eat myself but was met with various fruits and vegetables in large amounts. I looked into the cupboards and settled to make Vegetable rice for Taehyung and I. After searching for some kind of cooking oil I found a small bottle of sesame oil. 

I was about to sit down to eat my food when the petite boy that came with Yoongi walked out of the room. His face was in no way happy and I wondered exactly what happened when in that room when Taehyung walked out with tears in his eyes about to fall. “Hey are you guys done eating?” “Yes!” I picked up their bowls and washed them the covered my food with another plate before asking the kids to take men up to their room. The kids shouldn’t see their papa close to tears or hear the argument going outside.

“So let’s play a game! What game should we play?” “Oh I know! Hide and seek.” the teeny boy said loudly “I’m in” his sister agreed. “Okay you both hide and I seek.” The game went on until Taehyung came to question the loud squeals and loud laughs he was hearing from downstairs. He joined us after a few pleas from the twins forgetting what happened earlier or so it seemed.  

Taehyung’s POV

After playing with the three children for a while they all (the twins and Jungkook) fell asleep in a pile of tiredness. I looked at them with a fond smile on his face and almost woke Jungkook up to tell him that those were his kids he was playing with. Almost. I just couldn't bring himself to do it. Yes, I was being selfish.

Selfish because I was depriving my kids of a chance to know and experience what it was like having two parents and to Jungkook because I kept very important and beautiful kids away from him, their father. I was just so afraid. Of what? I couldn’t answer that.

I sighed and walked to my room. Once in my room I took the dose of Furosemide the doctor recommended and before I could think about my condition, I heard my ringtone. I picked it up and reluctantly answered seeing it was Yoongi. 

“Hel- hey Hyung why are you crying? What is wrong?” I asked worried. I’ll be angry at him later.

“It’s Jimin…”

A/N: Hello! thanks for 5k+ reads. I am extremely grateful!

So? What do you think?