Wow...

Jungkook’s POV

Well that was a huge coincidence. I am not the only one sensitive to smell so I dismissed the thought that was creeping in. Taehyung would have told me if that silly thought was true so I wasn’t the ‘Dad’ she spoke about.

I wondered why Taehyung ran out earlier this morning. I hope he was okay. I was on a month break for everything work related so there was nothing to occupy myself with. The company still hasn’t updated me on the house so I planned on looking for an apartment for the time being. I didn’t want to be a burden to Taehyung.

I walked to the guest room and settled down on the bed, my mind was wandering. I wondered why he wasn’t in America. Did the children prevent him from doing so? Jin said he was the Co-ceo of their company and the company was four years old already. How did he go to school and manage to co-find a company? I stood up trying to clear my mind and mind my business. I left him so I really had no right to know exactly what was happening in his life except he decided to tell me. Having nothing to do, I decided to check out the house. 

I walked down the hallway where Taehyung’s office, I assume, was located. I didn’t enter his office just because I wouldn’t want anyone in my office either. I opened the door opposite it though and it looked like a library. There were white shelves on each side and in the middle was a rug with a window bench. I walked in and looked around the shelves.  There were several books going from business related books to children's story books. As I looked around I noticed a book, a scrapbook titled LIFE OF TAEHYUNG. That was the most Taehyungie thing to do.

 I picked it up and curiously flipped open the book

 I picked it up and curiously flipped open the book. It started with just random pictures of an adventurous teenage Taehyung with dates and things he was doing. I could recognize some of the pictures from when we were dating. After a couple of pages I saw an ultrasound picture of the twins and under it was written…

 “What Jungkook and I made :-)”

 I looked to read it again and again and again to make sure what I saw was really what was written. 

It was obviously an ultrasound picture of the twins and it was dated four years ago… so the twins are mine? 

Hey… there is no way Taehyung would have kept the fact that we both created children that day away from me. I trust him not to do that. There is no freaking way. Yep

Then what did this mean? Oh my freaking god I have children. I have children. I am a father. I...am...a… father. I have kids!

What the actual fuck!!!! I dropped the book and started pacing about the room trying to process the situation. Why in the living daylights did Taehyung decide that it would be a brilliant idea to keep such important information from me? Was he uncomfortable throughout the pregnancy? Was it hard to raise the kids alone? Was he scared to tell me? Did he have any emotional support? Were the babies born early? How did he feel when he heard their heart beats for the first time? How did he feel when he felt them kick for the first time? All questions related to his well being during and after the pregnancy came to mind. Questions I wanted to ask so desperately. 

A/N: Omg guys!! We have 1k+ votes and 14k views!!!! I am so grateful for the views, votes, comments, and even followers.

Sorry for the late updates school’s hectic. I’m still trying to figure out how to balance school and writing so please bear with me.

Suggestions??? 

What do you think??? 

Anything you’d suggest improve on???

I love you all💜💜💜

-Liz