The Room

Why is everywhere quiet?" Taehyung whispered to himself. It was weird that his kids weren’t screaming their unhelpful comments to the characters in the show they were watching. “Mick… Micah…” he waited for a while to see if they'd call out a ‘papa’ or run out to meet him. When he didn't hear anything he started getting worried and ran to the living room. He sighed in relief when he saw that they were asleep but it was short-lived when he saw that they were cuddling Jungkook. 

He didn't know how to feel. It would have been a very cute moment in a different situation. It just feels wrong in this situation. Taehyung had no idea why it felt wrong. He stared at the unknown father holding his children. He was still looking at the trio when Jungkook stirred into his sleep and hugged both children tighter. Taehyung's heart clenched at that. 

“Jungkook…” Jungkook just turned his head the other way. “Hyung…” he tried again. Jungkook raised his hand and swat the air as if trying to remove the wind that carried Taehyung’s voice then he went back to sleep. He chuckled, Taehyung forgot that Jungkook was one of the hardest people to wake up. Micah got Jungkook’s sleeping habit. 

Taehyung then proceeded to carry Micheal but Jungkook tightened his protectively around the little boys’ waist. Taehyung sighed and gave up. He used the couch blanket to cover the father and children walking out of the living room. He had nothing to do so he went into the kitchen and tried cooking something while acting like he was in one of those cooking competition shows. 

When he was done refilling the fridge and the trio were still asleep Taehyung went into his special room. In that room he had framed pictures of Micheal and Michael hanging on the wall while some were attached to strings that were attached to the ceiling. He documented every single detail of the important moments of their lives over the previous years. He also made videos into CDs.  Each CD had all the videos Taehyung had collected for one age. As they turned a new age a new CD was made for the videos of their fourth year and so on. He figured it would be a benefit for Jungkook when he grew the liver to tell the young father and if he didn't up and run. 

He walked around the room and smiled at all the memories. He stopped at the picture of the twins holding hands with glossy eyes and smiling with only one front tooth showing, that was their only tooth then. He took that picture after they had cried all day because of the pain that came with teething. The next picture he took was on their second birthday. They stood behind their huge disney princess cake. Micheal had begged Taehyung to get that cake for him. Michaela at that time used to follow her older brother around and agreed with every single thing he did or wanted.  

“Hey…” he turned around to see Jungkook carrying the twins. “They were looking for you” Jungkook walked into the room eyes wide in awe. Taehyung walked up to him and took Michaela out of his arms. Micheal refused to let go of Jungkook.

“This is so cool”Jungkook muttered holding Micheal tighter. Taehyung stood in place, holding his sleepy daughter in his arms, and watched him look at all the framed pictures and smiling at the funny ones before moving to the ones dangling from the ceiling. Taehyung felt like spilling the beans there in that moment. It was right at the tip of his tongue. ‘Jungkook, remember what we did on the day we broke up? Well the twins were made that day.’ saying  it that way did not sound right. 

He stood there trying to phrase his wording when he just decided against telling him when nothing sounded right. “Whoa Tae-bear, how did you come up with this?” Taehyung froze at the nickname. Jungkook didn't realise what he called Taehyung. “Taehyung…” Jungkook waved his hand in front of Taehyung. “Uh… what?” “I asked you a question”Taehyung tried to think back to the question. “Oh I just wanted to collect their memories for yo- fun!, that's all. Let’s go out now i have some things to get done.” Taehyung said and walked out leaving Jungkook a tad confused. 

Just as he got downstairs he saw Taehyung opening the door for the person who rang the doorbell. Yoongi walked in holding hands with Jimin. “Tae, we are here for a couple of sessions with you!” the short man said letting go of Yoongi’s hand to remove the mask and face cap he was wearing. “You guys fought? Again? That's like the fifth time this month” Taehyung gasped out. Yoongi then noticed Jungkook “Hey you little rascal. You came back and couldn’t come to greet your favourite person in the world?” Jungkook adjusted the child in his arms before walking up to hug Yoongi. Yoongi turned to Taehyung and raised a questioning brow and taehyung mouthed “He doesn’t know yet. Let's talk later.” Yoongi nodded before freeing himself from Jungkook’s tight embrace.

“Let’s catch up later” Yoongi held his boyfriend's hand, dragging him as they walked to another room. Probably for the session they were talking about. “Are you a therapist?” Jungkook asked curiously “No, they just come to me after a fight a rant and I try to make them stop their fight. Okay that sounds like therapy.” Taehyung laughed out loud. “Ill take him” he said talking about the clingy and sleeping child. Taehyung then tried again to get Michael but he wouldn't budge, only wrapping his arms tighter around Jungkook’s neck. “On second thought you can keep him” Jungkook chuckled at that. 

“Where is his sister? I will watch them while you talk to them.” Jungkook offered. “You sure?” “Yes, I really like them. Unlike other kids, they are so easy to be around. We just have a bond, you know? And now I'm spewing nonsense. Sorry if that came out weird.” Jungkook said, wondering if he made any form of sense. Taehyung giggled and Jungkook smiled at the sound “She’s in the sitting room. Please wake them up soon so they can sleep early at night. And there’s found in the fridge” Taehyung said before walking off in the direction the couple went earlier. He wondered if Jungkook would figure out his secret before he told him. He was giving them so much time to spend together and if he calculated the years it would be easy to figure it out. He sighed before walking to meet Yoongi and Jimin who were currently in the middle of another argument. He sighed again.

A/N: Wow 3 thousand views! I'm honoured.

Did you watch Bring The Soul?

I did and it was amazing!!!