6

instagram: @ linafics

jungkook's pov;

wow.

after seeing the scene that just happened, i was shocked that this kind of parents still existed.

but in this cruel world, where rich parents are ready to sell their kids for just a few thousands of dollars, it isn't surprising that this happened to that girl.

it was disappointing that her parents gave up on her so easily but what can I do right? she has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with her. right?

"babe don't say you're surprised," arria said to me, a smirk plastered on her face.

"i'm not but I just feel bad for her." i said sincerely, feeling genuinely worried about the poor girl's fate.

"well you shouldn't, and i bet she's a slut just like the other women here. they're all with those men for money." she laughed, seeing all of this as something funny, a joke. a joke that could ruin that girl's life.

"what about you arria? are you with me just because of money?" i said being sure of what she was about to say.

"oh my god of course not!" she quickly said whilst planting a kiss on my hand. "i love you jungkook, never doubt that." she looked at me with puppy eyes, knowing i couldn't resist them.

"haha good then," i shrugged it off, not wanting to continue this pointless conversation.

"by the way, shouldn't we head home? it's already midnight and it's also raining. i don't want us going home in such a bad weather, who knows what might happen," she spoke, looking out of the big windows at the pouring rain.

"oh god," i looked in that direction too and the storm was hella horrifying.

poor girl, she must be terrified. but yet again i could do nothing but feel sorry for her.

"let's go home babe," she said in a flirty tone, wanting to thank me for the special gift i bought moments ago.

"sure," i said to her whilst bidding goodbye to the rest of my friends.

when we two went out of the building, the rain was so dense that in only a few seconds our clothes were drenched.
"faster!" i said, fastening my steps to the car. "get in if you don't want to catch a cold!"

your pov;

you needed to get out of the car as fast as possible. you checked on what sehun was doing and he was focused on the road, being aware of the pouring rain. it was your luck that you didn't have the car belt put on, so it was easier to do it.

you waited for the right moment to do what could wether save your life or take it   away from you.

when the road was dangerous to drive on, and the car was on a pretty big speed, you did it.

you quickly unlocked the door and jumped out of the car.

you heard him shout your name, and sehun, being shocked of your sudden action, lost the car's control, but not for too much time.

you fell hard, rolling into some bushes. for a few seconds you were unconscious, but his deep voice brought you back yo reality, creeping the hell out of you.

"y/n, i'm gonna kill you once i find you, if you're not dead already." he shouted, his words making grow even more scared.

if that was humanly possible.

you quickly hid behind the bushes, trying not to make any sound.

he searched for you but he couldn't see clearly because of the rain in the night time.

"i'll search for you in the morning. don't even think you'll run away from me. you're my property now." he said with a deep scaring voice.

you waited until his car disappeared from your view.

the only thing that was clouding your mind was: "you need to ran away from here. and find help. as fast as possible."

you tried standing up, it wasn't hard because the injuries you got were only a few bruises and cuts. nothing important.

the edge of the road you were on, wasn't exactly made to walk on, so you decided to cross the street and walk in the opposite direction of his car.

you were slowly walking, holding back your tears, because if you broke down and cried in that moment, then you'd just die here, in the middle of the road. No, you couldn't let that happen. you needed to be strong because the good is yet to come.

noise.

a blinding light came from the left side of the road, making you look in that direction.

but it was too late.