5

—necklace 2 | part 5 🍀

Your pov🍀
You have finally built up the courage to speak to Sehun's driver about your situation and hoped he'll help you. After all, he's working with Sehun for money and you thought that maybe you could offer him more money than Sehun does and he'll help you.

But little did you know that Sehun has only loyal workers next to him.

After the small talk with Alice which got your hopes up, you went outside to search for his driver. It was already afternoon and you hoped he was still here, and you could talk to him without listeners.

You went to the garage where all the cars were kept. As soon as you opened the door, you saw his driver cleaning the side mirrors of the car.
"Good afternoon." you said politely, making slow steps towards him.
"Oh. Good afternoon Miss Y/n." he was visibly surprised to see you, but he knew that sooner or later you'll come talk to him.

"Uhm... so I was wondering.." you trailed off, not knowing how to start the conversation.
"You want to know more about Sehun?" he said looking at you, slightly smirking.
"Well... kind of." you sincerely answered, the nervousness filling your body.

"What would you like to know?" he stopped what he was doing and leaned onto the car's door, making you feel comfortable.
"Why does he want me so bad? Why didn't he give up?" you asked in one breath, trying not to show how weak you were.

He chuckled. A chuckle that sent shivers down your spine.
"Y/n... he's been wanting you since forever." his face turned into a serious one, making you gulp. "He just didn't have the resources to buy you."
"Buy me?! I'm not an object!"
"Dear, your parents are selling you. For money. You are nothing more than an object." he said sharply, making you regret your choice of talking to him.

"W-What?" you asked, your body freezing.
"Do you actually think you'd escape from him?" he said before letting out a laugh that creeped you out.
"What are you trying to imply?" you said noticing that your hands were shaking out of fear.
"You will never be free. Never." he emphasized the last word, taking a step closer to you. "And that Jungkook guy won't intervene. I promise you."

"Don't even think about laying a single finger on Jungkook!" you shouted, pointing a finger at him.
"And what if I do?" he grabbed your wrist, pulling you closer to him.
"You-" you tried yanking your arm away, but his grip was too tight.

"Enough." a deep voice echoed through the huge room, making both of your heads turn to that direction.
"I'm sorry." the driver quickly said, letting go of your hand.
"No need to be. Did she do something?" Sehun said, approaching you two.
"She tried finding out about yo-" he didn't get to finish his sentence, as a hard punch arrived on his face making you gulp.

"I appreciate your loyalty, but never lay a finger on her. She is my wife." he said sternly, moving his eyes from his driver to you.
"And for you, i have other plans." he said keeping a straight face, grabbing harshly your hand, going inside his mansion.

Oh Lord, have mercy.

Jungkook's pov🍀
I went out of the building, the wish of killing him with bare hands filling my mind.

"He won't win. He won't hurt Y/n. He won't get her. He won't." I repeated those words in my head, trying not to lose hope, because it was the most important thing right now.

I dialed my friend's number, hoping he will be able to do me a little favor.
"Hey." he answered a bit surprised of my sudden call.
"How have you been?" i said trying not to sound too direct.
"Jungkook." he chuckled. "Let's skip the formalities and tell me why you've called."
"You know me well. Can you get me some information about Oh Sehun?"