8

—necklace 2 | part 8 🍀

Your pov🍀
"This can't be real." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes, a wide smile being covered by his palms.
"Yes. It can." you smiled too, a few teardrops rolling down your cheeks.
"I-I am speechless...Y/n.." he said wiping his tears of joy away, softly embracing your waist with his arms. "A-am I going to be a f-father?" the words slipped out of his mouth, being followed by him bending down, his head on your tummy's level.
"Yes Jungkook, you're going to be the best father." you smiled, your hands ruffling his hair.

"I couldn't be more thankful." he said sweetly pecking your bare tummy, softly caressing it with his thumb. "I can't believe you're real Y/n.." he said standing up, facing your tear stained cheeks.
"Why?" you chuckled, intertwining your hands with his.
"I've never thought that a human being could bring me on the top of the mountain of happiness." he said leaning in, looking into your glassy eyes.
"I can say the same about you..." you said smiling, caressing his cheek to check if it was real, and indeed, everything felt too real.

"I love you, Y/n. You and our baby are my world." he whispered before placing a long meaningful kiss on your lips, showing how much love was blooming inside of him.
"I love you too." you said through the kiss, a few tears falling down your rosy cheeks.

You cried because of happiness. Because of the happiness Jeon Jungkook brought in your life.

—🍀
"Doctor!" a voice more like a whisper was heard, your blurry vision becoming clearer by each passing second.
"Doctor she's opening her eyes!" a man shouted again, the worry and happiness in his voice made you question who it could be.

After a few moments, a man clothed in a doctor's suit made his way towards you, quickly analyzing your health state.
"Miss Y/n? Can you see me clearly?" he asked, emphasizing each word for you to hear better.
"Y-yes." you whispered in a husky voice, not finding the energy nor strength to answer clearer.
"We'll take her for an examination Mr. Jeon. Can you please wait outside?" the man who seemed like your doctor said, moving his gaze back to you.
"Let's start Miss Y/n." he said smiling, then calling for some nurses to help him examine you.

—🍀
"I'll call your husband here okay?" the doctor asked. "We'll talk about a more personal thing, and if you don't want him to hear it, he can wait outside." he continued, wanting you to feel comfortable.
"M-my h-husband?" you asked, your voice cracked at the thought of Sehun being there.
"Mr. Jeon Jungkook." the doctor clarified, making you let out a sigh of relief.
"J-Jungkook is here?" you asked trying to find the strength to stand on your elbows, but the doctor quickly stopped you from doing any more movements.

"Dear.. if you want to go home sooner, don't force your body, okay?"
"Tell him to come here, please." you begged feeling your eyes getting watery, you couldn't wait more. You had to see him.

The doctor went out for a few seconds, before entering the room again, this time being followed by a tall man.

Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook?" you whispered looking at him, tears already staining your cheeks. "Jungkook!" you said again, feeling how all the emotions overflowed your poor heart.
At your sight, his broken heart felt like reviving, it felt like becoming one piece again.
"Y/n!" he said coming towards you, tears falling down silently like a river.
He took your hands in his, not believing it was real.

You were finally next to him.

He didn't lose more time as he wrapped his hands around you carefully, not hurting you.
"I've missed you so.. so much." he sobbed, feeling your delicate body into his embrace.
"Jungkook..." you sobbed harder, feeling finally safe and protected.

"Aghm." the doctor cleared his throat, turning your attention back to him. "I have to tell you both something." he said as Jungkook sat next to you, never loosening his embrace.
"Mr. Jeon... your wife has to rest very well for the next weeks. She doesn't have to force herself or to stress too much, it can be a death threat not only to her.. but to the little human whose heart slowly beats below it's mother heart."

After hearing those words, you and Jungkook both gasped, not believing what you just heard.
"W-what..?" Jungkook said, his hands shaking.
"Your wife is pregnant, Mr. Jeon." the doctor repeated, earning a shaky breath from you.
"I-i..." you breathed out, holding your tears in.
"Did you hear it?" Jungkook cupped your cheeks, turning your head towards his. "Did you hear those words baby?" he said looking at you with his glassy eyes.

"A-are we going to be p-parents?" you stuttered, sobbing quietly.
"Yes Y/n, yes." he said planting a peck between every word. "You're making me the happiest man alive." he said as tears flew down.
"B-but.." you tried saying, not even wanting to pronounce the name of the man who ruined your life.
"Don't worry baby. I'll move mountains just to make you happy again. You're my life Y/n, you're the light that keeps me going. You're my everything." he whispered planting a long meaningful kiss on your lips just like in the dream you had before waking up.

"Don't be afraid Y/n. I'll never let you go. Never." he said before you broke down in front of him. You couldn't believe your eyes nor ears. Were you finally going to live peacefully with the love of your life?

"I guess I'll leave you two alone." the doctor excused himself before he went out leaving you with Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook..." you sobbed holding tightly onto him. "I needed you so much." you said pecking his lips with your salty ones.
"I did too..every second without you felt like running out of oxygen.. I felt lifeless Y/n.." he said caressing your back softly.

"W-what happened yesterday?" you asked looking up at him.
"Yesterday?" he asked confused then remembered the reason you said that.
"Uhm yes?" you replied even more confused.
"It's been more than 2 weeks honey..." he whispered, caressing your hair gently.
"What? How?"

"Well... what should I start with..?" he breathed out, placing a peck on the back of your hand, getting ready to tell you what has happened while you weren't awake.