6

—necklace 2 | part 6🍀

Your pov🍀
After you were done with the bath which was supposed to calm you down, you slowly got out of the bathtub, putting on the black silky robe Alice gave you.
You looked at yourself in the mirror, tracing different shapes with your thumb around the hickeys Jungkook gave you in your first night.
You smiled to yourself, flashbacks of that night coming back to you, somehow cheering you up.

"He won't give up on you, Y/n. He loves you." you reminded yourself, covering your broken state with a fake smile.

"Y/n?" a soft knock was heard on the door, Alice asking for permission to enter.
"Yes. Come in." you answered, wiping the few tears that fell down your cheek away.
"Shh.. I promise you, everything's gonna be alright." she said with a soothing voice, holding your hand.
"You have no reasons to be sure about it.. but thanks anyway.." you said glancing at the kindhearted woman.

"Just don't give up on fighting for the man you love dear.. don't let yourself lose hope." she said hoping she'd knock some strength and patience into you.
"What is Sehun going to do with me? What is all of this for?" you asked, your mind trying to fight the thoughts you hoped with your whole heart won't be real.
"He married you sweetheart.. don't make me say this out loud.." she said with a saddened voice, making your heart skip a beat.

"No no.. please.. just not that." you said with pleading eyes, begging her to deny every possibility of him hurting you.
"I'm sorry.." she said wiping your tears away.

It hurt Alice so much to see you in that broken state. She felt sympathy and compassion towards you, towards the little girl who had to face the cruelty of this disgusting world, where people forgot what humanity and respect mean.

"I can't. I c-cannot let him approach me." you silently sobbed, trying to think of a method to run away, to avoid Sehun. To just disappear.
"You can't run away. He'll find you and he'll make everything worse.." she said not wanting you to know about the messages she sent to Jungkook. What if he didn't see those? What if he won't be able to save you? It will only put your hopes up and that will hurt you the most. Knowing that there was a possibility of you being saved, of you being finally in Jungkook's embrace, but nothing of it happened.

It'll break your heart forever.

"So I should just accept it? Without fighting back?" you said feeling your anger slowly grow.
"Your fighting won't do anything but damage the situation you're in." she said calmly, trying to not put more pressure on your shoulders.
"But just letting him do whatever he wants to me, is worse. Alice, this is worse." you said emphasizing your last words, hoping she'd understand you.

"If you're afraid of betraying Jungkoo-" Alice tried saying but you quickly cut her off, not wanting to hear those words come out of her mouth.
"Don't. This won't happen. Never." you said noticing how weak your legs were. The thoughts of actually letting Sehun touch you, made you lose your will to live. It made you feel disgusted about yourself.

"The only way of avoiding this..." she trailed off, hoping her plan will work out. "We'll just take longer to prepare you." she said slightly smiling.
"What? How will that help?" you asked confusedly, trying to find the reason behind Alice's sudden burst of confidence.
"Just trust me." she smiled reassuringly at you "The more time we have, the better it is."

You just nodded hour head, hoping she's right.
You didn't know how that will help, but as it says, hope dies last.

Jungkook's pov🍀
I was on my way to Eunho's house, hoping he did find some blackmail on Sehun. He has to find, that man couldn't be clean.

In less than 30 minutes of driving, I stopped the car, stepping out of it and heading to Eunho's house.

"Eunho! It's me Jungkook." I said loud enough for him to hear me.
"The door's open." Eunho shouted back, not moving his eyes from the computer's screen.

I opened the door, stepping in the dark house.
"Eunho did you find something?" I asked hoping he did, otherwise I wouldn't have any legal reasons to take Y/n back.
"I'm sorry..." he said standing up from where he was sitting and slowly approaching me.
"What?" I asked, rethinking if what i heard was right. "What did you say?"
"Jungkook... he didn't leave any proof behind him. He's clean." Eunho repeated, not understanding why it was so important to me.

"It can't be. Everyone makes mistakes. And he's not an exception." I said through gritted teeth, trying to calm myself down.
"It seems like he doesn't.." Eunho said trying to understand what are the hatred flames in my eyes burning for. "Why do you need it anyways?"
"Fuck." I mumbled kicking harshly the chair beside Eunho's work desk.

Eunho's eyes widened at my sudden burst of anger, understanding that this was more serious than he thought.
"If you tell me why exactly you need it, I might be able to help you." he said trying to get some information from me.
"I wish I could remember.." I exhaled, feeling so powerless over this situation.
"What? What the fuck has happened that you're so desperate to find him?" he asked, his tone becoming angrier.

"He fucking stole the love of my life!" I shouted, feeling how all the hate and anger filled my veins, ready to erupt.
Until this moment, I couldn't accept the fact that Sehun did actually steal Y/n. And for fuck's sake she wasn't an object to be stolen. She was a human who can take decisions for herself, yet there are people who think they're God and are able to play with people like some marionettes.

"When and how?" Eunho asked, thinking of some possibilities where Sehun could be caught red handed.
"We were at a party organized by her parents, and of course they made me drink saying the champagne didn't have much alcohol in it. And as you know, my body rejects the alcohol by making it hard for me to breathe." I said receiving an understanding look from Eunho.
"They threatened her, didn't they?" he asked sitting on the chair in front of his computer.

And then the realization hit me.
They threatened Y/n with my life if she didn't sign the marriage papers.
"Fuck."
"Where was the party?" Eunho asked seriously, opening some apps on his computer.

I gave him the address, watching attentively what he was doing.
"Jungkook, I might know how to fix things." he said giving me a quick smile.
"How?" I asked feeling how a smile crept onto my lips.

Before he could answer me, a few notifications sounds were heard, making me reach for my phone.

From Y/n.

"Who is it?" Eunho asked me, trying to decipher what my facial expression meant.
"I have to go. Please find whatever you have to till tonight. It's my last hope." I said before storming out of his house, towards my car.

"Fucking hell, Sehun. I'll shoot your brains out of your head." I said feeling my blood boiling, and with the speed of light, I drove towards his house.